Match Making

NAMJOON POV

"Beautiful, simply beautiful, soon Jungkook will be married. And the Kingdom will have a King again," Queen Aeruma commented after polishing the crown.

"I doubt it. Jungkook still refuses to be King unless he finds Y/n," Namjoon commented.

"Oh, whatever; all of that will be changed tomorrow at the ball."

The door opened, revealing a very chirpy excited chamberlain.

"They're all coming. Every princess is coming," he said, with a giant smile that was too big for his face.

"Oh, this is wonderful. Don't you see Namjoon? One of these is bound to change Jungkook's mind."

"Oh, absolutely... Not," Namjoon whispered the last part.

"Do not lose one," the queen instructed the chamberlain.

"Never, your majesty."

"Where is Jungkook? Oh, never mind. I know where he is. Working on the mystery of the fat animal," said, walking towards the library.

"The great animal, your highness," Namjoon answered, worried about Jungkook.

"Big, great, it's large, and it has fur."

JUNGKOOK POV

Listen, Jungkook, it's not what it seems.

"What did he mean?" Jungkook whispered to himself.

After digging through every book in the library, Jungkook continued to search through as many books as possible. After opening a book, the idea struck him.

"It's not what it seems. Of course! It's not what it seems! Now I'll find her!"

Running out of the library with the book in hand, he ran into his mother.

"They're coming, Jungkook!" she announced.

He ran past her ignoring her comment.

"Oh, Jungkook, where are you going!" she called after him.

"To find the great animal!" he said, with excitement in his voice.

"Oh, wonderful, just be back before tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night?" he questioned.

"The ball?"

"M-mother. I-I can't," he whispered.

His mother looked at him with wide eyes, her lips beginning to tremble.

"Oh please, mother. Don't do the lip thing. If I leave now, maybe I'll be back in time."

"Thank you, darling," she squealed in excitement.

"But please, mother. Don't turn it into one of your beauty pageants."

"Oh, no, no, no, no, it's just a few friends and their daughters."

Y/N POV

"Let me get this straight. You mean every night when the moonlight leaves the lake, you turn back into a swan."

"Yes, the following night, if I want to turn back into a human, I have to be on the lake," you answered.

"I have an idea! You fly to Jungkook, and then we bring him back here! The moon comes up, and then you turn back into a princess," Jimin suggested.

"How will I find him?" you questioned.

"You don't know where you are?" he asked.

"No," you answered shamefully.

"Then, follow me!"