Seven👹

Keep fighting...

The rain was pelting hard against the roof, the clouds were dark and the trees were dancing ferociously, I was afraid they would snap.
On mornings like this, all I want to do is lay down in bed and sleep a while longer till the rain stops completely.
I couldn't grant my flesh it's desires, because Mr Ben who went MIA for some time finally decided to come today.
Mr Ben had been our personal tutor ever since we moved to this place.
I was a little excited because I could finally get a computer to use for my research.
I sighed in despair, I miss how everything was before this demons started becoming a real life terror, I had my smartphone, my laptop, my books,...and two sisters.

I felt eyes boring into my soul as I got dressed, I turned around to find Bree's eyes boring into mine.
"What is it this time?"

"Sasha, you're playing with something you cannot handle"
I told her last night about the box of fangs. She literally dragged me by the hand towards Ma...
I had to pull my hand out of hers and race back to the room.
I know it seems foolish to keep this out of my parents notice, but I thought about it, I really thought about, they were not in the right state of mind to hear any of this, and for all I know, I might be wrong.

"I know Bree, just relax. I know what I'm doing"
I didn't know anything.

"I have to investigate more, I'm still working on surface information"

She laughed sarcastically
"You literally saw a box of freaking fangs in their room, what other proof do you need..."
Her beautiful, round face was squeezed in disbelief. I know she felt I was stupid.

I heard a small knock on the door, and a small head poked into the room, I recognized Mary's face.

"Mr Ben is here" She said in her soft  voice and just as quietly she disappeared.

"We'll talk about this later. Don't say a word to anybody about this"

I walked down quietly to the study where Mr Ben was waiting patiently, with an impatient Michael by his side, clutching his notes.
I smiled warmly at Mr Ben, rolled my eyes at Michael who returned the same, then I sat down to an hour of Arithmetics.

After about two hours of teaching, Bree came up with an excuse that she was under the weather, so Mr Ben got ready to leave.
I followed him out the door.
"Sasha can I help you?"
"I need to borrow a Laptop" I went straight to the point, there was no time to waste

He looked shocked for a second, then I added
"It's for a research.."

"You can always go to the Library, I believe it's still functional. I can't give you mine I use it to work every day"

I look of disappointment crossed my face but I masked it with a smile.
"Thank you"
I said and he walked away.

I guess I have a date with an old library after all.

                            ^^^^^^
My bags were parked, I carried a few essentials items, I didn't want to over park so that my movement won't be restricted.
I was fully human again, I didn't have supper strength.
I had been delaying my escape, looking for the right time.
Today, Father had a national meeting with vampire kings from all the regions and this meeting usually lasts for a whole day.
A perfect opportunity to escape.
I needed just one thing, the location of my family, and it was locked away in Father's office.
I waited patiently in my room, for the perfect opportunity.

The perfect opportunity came in the form of a very beautiful woman, with very pale skin and a sweet smile.

"Cherry, I heard you were under the weather,  decided to check up on you..."
she paused for a moment and sniffed the air, my heart started racing..