1: Coming

ERRORS AHEAD

Let's have a game for the rest of the story. Try to guess Sinbi's real name all through out the fanfic. The answer will be revealed on the last chapters.

Please take care of me.

Tweet: #IARWXOE

---

A very beautiful woman just entered AlLiBe and everything seemed like a movie when everyone stopped everything that they're doing just to stare at her.

Admiration. Envy. Lust. Judgment. Confusion. Everything was visible in their eyes.

She's the kind of girl who sweeps every guy who sees her and makes every girl envious just by staring at her. Her lips covered with plum lipstick, her dress emphasizing all her curves, her eyes that drowns everyone who looks at it and her smile who can get anyone or anything she wants.

She's the slut, the whore, the bitch and all the bad things you can call a woman. That's how the other people described her.

She's the girl who spends her night inside the bars.

She can handle the liquor, she can dirty dance, she can smoke, she loves pole dancing, she can do almost everything.

She is the epitome of the words 'almost perfect'. Beauty with brains and compassion but too far from being committed.

She's too hot to handle but too cold for love.

Love?

Hell, she doesn't believe in love.

Love in family, yes. But in romantic love, no way! And it's not because she isn't ready for it yet, the question isn't actually about her not being ready for love.

The question should be 'Is love ready for her?'.

She believes that there's no romantic love in this world; just lust.

She's a heartbreaker but it's not because someone had broke her heart before, she's just simply a heartbreaker.

She's the girl who doesn't have an identity, someone who keeps on changing her name and that act made everyone curious about who she really is because no one knows her real name except her parents.

She's the mysterious girl they call Sinbi.

And that Sinbi is me.

I made my way to the bar counter and ordered tequila right away while the whole bar continued doing what they were doing earlier. The loud music is back, every beat makes me feel like there's an earthquake happening. The night is just about to start.

I felt a guy stood behind me, his hands were on the both side of my waist and that move made me smirk. I winked at the bartender who gave me my tequila and he just chuckled at me. He knows it was my way of saying thank you.

I picked up the shot glass and turned around to meet the guy behind me who made me smile the moment I discovered who he is. "Heeeeey," I greeted.

His chinky eyes were staring right at mine, and a playful smile was plastered on his face. "I missed you," he whispered against my ear as I sipped the whole content of my glass.