3: Sexy

ERRORS AHEAD

Yaaaaay! I know you missed me, I missed you too! Haha.

---

The sun was starting to rise when my favorite patron, Park Hae Won, stood up with her laptop on her hand. "Going home?" I asked her. It's too early than the usual time she leaves.

She lifted her head and smiled, "Ne, I'm done with my work."

I tilted my head, "Arasseo, take care on your way home."

She giggled and slightly bowed her head, "Geurom."

I watched her as she leaves the coffee shop. As far as I can remember, she's a writer. She comes here every night and stays until dawn to write. This place has witnessed how she and her boyfriend met and developed feelings for each other. I almost puked, lovesick puppies. There's no such thing as love, it's just how people call lust so that they could sound innocent little things. Bullshit, I thought while shaking my head.

Hae Won stopped outside when she came across someone, a guy wearing a snapback, they talked for a few minutes before the guy finally entered my coffee shop. My eyes twinkled as I recognized his face. Xiumin, we meet again, I smirked. Seeing him again reminded me of how we met weeks before. His calling card is still in my wallet but I haven't called him yet, I kept it just in case I get bored.

Kim Minseok is surely someone I'll fuck.

A smile crept into my face as he strided towards the counter, "Good morning. Can I take your order?"

He was staring at the menu above me and I almost thought that he was avoiding my gaze but I dismissed that because it doesn't seem like the case. I'm Sinbi and I don't assume things, I just make things complicated for the guys.

"1 tall cappucino."

I tapped his order on the cash register, "Anything to add, sir?"

"Can I order anything I want?"

My eyebrows knotted as I found his question dumb, I stared at him like I can't believe he's asking me that kind of question, "Of course." You dumb.

The corner of his lips suddenly lifted, "Can I order fifteen minutes of your time?"

I was taken aback but I didn't let him notice that. That was smooth. Typical fuckboy it is. Is he even aware that I am Sinbi? Oh, wait. He doesn't even know the name people use to call me, right? I can remember him looking for my name plate from before. I slightly bit my lower lip, preventing the chuckle to slip off my mouth, "Sorry, but I'm not part of the menu."

Amusement was all over his face, maybe he couldn't believe that I was getting along with him. Who would have thought that an EXO member will be willing to pay just to spend few minutes with a girl? EXO-Ls will be really mad at me right now if they knew. I leaned closer, but not too close, to him and whispered, "But I'll give you twenty minutes of my time." I winked before I moved back to work, "Would that be all, sir?"

"Order anything you like, it's on me."

I chuckled a bit. This guy is surely something, huh? I shook my head and stared right at his eyes, "No, sir, I can handle myself."

He wanted to insist but I didn't let him win so instead, he gave me a single nod, still with that sly smile on his face. He does seem like a playboy. I've never been with any of the EXO members before but this one's surely a catch but I do heard Kim Jongin is beast in bed. I wonder how Kim Minseok acts when naked? Oh, damn. I should be working right now.