24: Darkness

WARNING: This chapter might trigger depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. Please read at your own risk, loves. I love you.

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: you're welcome for the broken heart. Don't worry, my heart is breaking too. 😔😔

Dear silent readers, please leave comments. The story is about to end, I think I deserve comments from you. :(

Last chapter is next.

Song I recommend:
Hurts Like Hell - Fleurie
'Til It Happens To You - Lady Gaga
You Don't Know - Katelyn Tarver
Praying -Kesha

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I LIVED alone in a huge house my parents bought for me. In there, I had a nanny who stays the whole day but goes home at night and a driver, who's also my body guard. He stays over the night and it was alright for he became my father figure. He treated me like his own daughter and with him, I didn't feel like I was fully unloved because he was there. My father's absence wasn't so much of a big deal because... I had him.

He drives me to school, back to home, accompanies me to the playgrounds, he did things my father should've been doing. My parents doesn't visit me, sometimes my father does, they usually just send money.

The thing I loathed about being abused is that I didn't know I was.

I was 8 years old, I didn't know how wrong it was when he came to my room and asked me to remove my clothes, he told me that's how I was supposed to sleep. I didn't know I was being sexually harassed when he went down to my folds and licked it with his tongue. I didn't know it wasn't normal when he slid his fingers inside me because he said we were just playing. I told him it hurt but he said I'll be alright soon.

Every night, he enters my room and does things like that. No one even knew because no one else was there. I grew fond of what he does because I learned to believe that it was normal, a usual thing to do between fathers and daughters.

Until one night it became different, he kissed every part of me; from my head down to my toes. No part of me was left unlicked. He slowly parted my fucking legs, and pushed himself inside.

I cried in pain.

I cried for help.

But no one came.

I wanted to tell my nanny but he told me not to or else he'll kill me! I was eight, I couldn't think straight! I don't want to die yet so I kept mum. Sleeping at night has been the nightmare I despised coming, it has been a war inside my head and a calamity inside my heart. I sat behind the curtains, hoping he wouldn't be able to find me but he did.

"Sit on the bed, little girl." He said with his calm voice that used to calm me whenever I hear thunder.

My eyes started to get watery, I wanted to call Mrs. Go or at least Prosecutor Hong, maybe they'll answer. Maybe they'll come and save me but they didn't. I always try to call them on the phone but none of them picked it up, my head is in chaos. I wanted to ask if what my driver is doing is alright.

The lights has always been turned off whenever he comes to my room, he makes sure that the blinds are closed and the door is locked.