Hae's Opening Note

Hi! This is Hae. If this is your first time reading a work of mine then it's a MUST for you to read this note. :)

I just want to inform you that this fanfic might contain mature scenes and a crazy plot. So if you're 16 and below, stop right here. But if you still want to read this, go. No one's stopping you. If you already don't like how the story flows, remove it from your library and kindly stop reading. I don't want to receive any kind of bashing just because you didn't like how the story goes.

Remember, please feel free to message me anytime. Just don't plug your story in my inbox. :)

Dos and Don'ts.

AVOID leaving comments like 'update', 'update more', 'ud', 'ud pleaseeeeee' and such.

I am craving for COMMENTS, wonderful, nice and cheerful comments.

Vote if you liked the chapter, don't if you didn't. EASY, right? I'm not forcing anyone to vote or even leave comments. :)

Don't ask for a follow back, I didn't ask you to follow me anyway. But if you did, thank you. ;)

MY MESSAGE BOARD is NOT your PLUGGING BOARD. Same as my inbox. I won't plug it anyway so please don't waste your time doing so. :)

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

Huang Zi Tao is my ultimate bias, I don't wanna be misunderstood again.

This fanfic will take 20 chapters, more or less.

I won't entertain everyone who wants appearances and roles.

I don't update regularly, my readers since my first fanfic know that.

I'm not mean, if you're not. But I transform into a b-tch if I find you rude or if I get fed up with "UPDATE" words. Let's cooperate here, okay?

I write notes at the end of the update and please find time to at least to read it and appreciate my effort.

Annnnnd, I call my loyal readers Magics. ❤️

‼️‼️‼️
This fanfic is another installment of my "In a Relationship Series", if you want to understand how the whole series flow and to avoid spoilers or misunderstandings then this is the list in order:

• In a Relationship With Tao of Exo
• In A Relationship with Suho of Exo
• Exclusively Dating Tao of Exo
• In a Relationship with Chanyeol of Exo
• In a Relationship with Baekhyun of Exo: His Fearless Sasaeng
• In a Relationship with Lu Han
• In a Relationship with Xiumin of Exo

That's all and enjoy!

Love you xx