#AskSinbi

I know it has been almost a year but here it is!!! I was able to meet Sinbi in Coffee Cube today and she agreed to answer most of the question you've given. Thank you for the 300,000+ reads, loves!

Ps: I only copied and pasted all the questions given so you could identify which questions are yours, any grammatical error should not be a big deal. :)

——

If you still did not love Xiumin. What will happen in your life? What will Sinbi's life be if Xiumin didn't enter it?
To be honest? I don't know. Kim Minseok is... someone special. He made me open up the part of my life I thought was buried and forgotten already so I guess, if he didn't become a part of my life... I'd still be the old Sinbi who flirts around to escape her past.

If  Xiumin isn't there, who do you think will teach you how to love again?
Maybe? Maybe not. Minseok played a big role in my life so I can't imagine my life without him.

Does Xiumin feel good? ;)

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to anwer this... he feels good, especially when he hugs me. I hope you could have a chance to experience it too...

Do you love Minseok?

I did, so much.

Can I borrow Minseok?

I don't think I should be the one to answer that. You can ask his WGM wife instead. :)

How was Minseok as a boyfriend?

For me, Minseok was the guy every girl dreamt of. He was very understanding, he knows how to listen and he will always  make sure you're alright.

If it's true that Xiumin left you, will you open your heart again?

Minseok didn't leave me, we decided to end things as a mutual decision, and yes, I think as long as we live, we must continue how to love.

Did you regret not staying beside Xiumin when he's begging you to stay?

No, what I regret was hurting him but leaving him before gave us a better outcome. Kim Minseok does not deserve to be half-loved, he is a wonderful person and deserves all the love in this world.

So, first of all what do you think drew Xiumin towards you, apart from your appearance that is. I mean, he is KIM MINSEOK. What do you think made him give his number away in the first meeting?

Aside from my appearance? Gosh, this is hard because I've always believe that's what most guys always look for a girl... but maybe the mystery I've always carried around me? No nameplate, no family, my mother as an actress but not belonging in their family registry, my coffee shop? I don't know, really. I'll go ask him when we meet.

I might have missed this somewhere, but when and how did you and Sora meet? Did she slap you in your first meeting like she did to Eunha?

Uhm, I don't know who Eunha is but Sora surely did not slap me. I just went to AlLiBe every night and she became familiar to me, also probably because people always talk about m--wait, that sounds so conceited.

The EXO member you think is the hottest, after Xiumin obviously.

Wow, this is... uhm... Kim Jongin? Don't tell Gaeul about this.