9: Finally Home

ERRORS AHEAD

ps: you'll love Sinbi more, I promise you that. ;) 300 comments, game?

pps: this happened before His Fearless Sasaeng which took place in 2018. This is in 2017.

TWEET: #IARWXOE

---

We got up after an hour, he handed me my clothes before he dressed himself. Sweet, I know but it takes more than that for me to give in, not that I'll actually give in. In my twenty six years here on Earth, no one was successful enough for me to give in so I don't think Xiumin can succeed. The walk back to the basement parking was comfortably quiet, and he was holding my hand. I am not into those but okay, I'll let him tonight.

"Where do you live? I'll drive you home." I heard him say as he opened the front seat for me.

"Back to Coffee Cube." I mumbled. I pressed my legs together because I can still feel him inside me. Damn, I can't believe he was huge! I wonder how wild can he get once we do it on the bed—wait, am I even thinking of having sex with him again? No, Sinbi. Just no.

I was waiting for him to close the door but he didn't, I threw him a glance. He was still standing there, his eyes focused on me. "Wae?" I asked him.

I noticed how his forehead was creasing, "I was asking you where you live."

I almost rolled my eyes but I decided not to. Am I supposed to tell him about it or not? In the end, I still did. "That's where I live." I looked away when I saw the least thing I want him to feel towards me through his eyes. Pity. I don't need that. Keep it to yourself now, hon. I looked away, "Let's go. I'm sleepy."

It took him a couple of seconds before he finally closed the door and went to the driver side, half running. Akward silence enveloped the whole car on our way back to Coffee Cube. This night was wonderful not until he looked at me that way. He just ruined his chance but that's okay, it's his lost anyway.

"Thanks for dropping me," I said before I shut the door close without giving him a glance. I can't bear to see that look again once more. It's too shitty.

The windchimes clinged when I came in, the person behind the cash register greeted me. "Welcome back, sajang-nim."

I faked a smile—oops, all of my smiles are fake so what's the difference. "I'll just change my clothes then you can go home." I decided to take the 2 AM to 7 AM shift everyday. Only few people comes in and I can't sleep when there's no sun around. The lights that bulbs give my room isn't enough, I need the sunlight for me to sleep.

I strode towards my office but before I can even do that, I heard Xiumin's voice.

"Sajang-nim?"

My whole body stiffened. Shit! Did he hear that? I turned around, biting my lip. Kim Minseok, you don't really know when to stop, do you? Why does he want to stick his nose into someone else's business? Now I'm a hundred percent sure that he's asking me to break his heart.

His almond eyes are looking at me with confusion, "You're the owner of this coffee shop?"

I heaved a sigh. Maybe there's no point playing the cashier role in this set up. It was fun while it lasted though. I glanced at the cashier and then back at him again, "Yes."

I watched him as he approached me, never leaving my eyes. "Did you also lie about where you live?"

That made my jaw clench. Oh, fuck. Now he thinks I'm a liar. Well, what can I even expect? I'm Sin-fucking-bi, I do the sluttiest things a slut can do. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my office, then I opened the door inside that leads me to my so-called house. I harshly dropped his hand so I can cross my arms, "I wasn't lying when I told you this is where I live."