14: Live With Him

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: Don't get too attached, Sinbi might be already leaving the moment you plan to stay beside her. 😏

Fact: Did you know that I left the fandom after they stopped performing Lotto? I was too busy with college and my personal issues. But don't worry, I'm coming back and is here to stay. KOKOBOP 🖤

250 comments and I'll update right away, spamming is alright as long as it's related, of course. Love you xx

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

NEVER IN my life did I expect him to suggest that to me, like who would like that? He's a bachelor, a famous one if I may add, and I am... a slut. If there's someone whom I thought would want that to happen, it's either Bogum or Jimin but I'd reject Jimin, of course. The moment Minseok asked me felt surreal, I wasn't in my usual state and he even dared ask me that.

It felt like he just proposed to me.

My stomach was tied in knots. Everything in my mind flew somewhere else and all that is left are his words.

Live with me.

Live with me.

Live with me.

I blinked twice, thrice even, trying to check if I'm dreaming or this is part of a dream. Am I asleep?

He planted a kiss on the tip of my nose, heol, he's so close. "Live with me, Sinbi-ya."

As a fuck buddy, why would he ask me to live with him? That's not part of the set-up! But as a fuck buddy, why did I agree?

I stood there, in the middle of a semi-furnished unit somewhere in Seoul. Inside the same building where their dorm was, only three floors below. This is a big place for the two of us, why would he rent such? It must be smaller than their dorm because this unit only has 2 rooms in it and only the master's bedroom has a bed, a queen sized one.

Minseok texted me the unit's number and the passcode, he's not around. He's busy with their promotions so I'm the first one to arrive though I doubt he'll be around most of the time because of his demanding job.

There was a white couch in the living room, in front of it was a 54" TV screen, the kitchen looks nice although we still have to buy more appliances. The heater works great, it should be. I'm sure Minseok paid a large amount for this place.

I found some of his clothes in the walk-in closet, he also brought a couple of his shoes that welcomed me when I opened the door of this unit. I folded and hanged some of my clothes neatly next to his, I only brought almost half of my wardrobe. I don't want to leave my house empty so I can still sleep there whenever I want.

I took out my journal from my bag and went to the kitchen counter to list the things we still need here. Hell, I feel like a wife now when in fact, I'm just a fuck buddy. I shook my head, look at what you can make me do, Kim Minseok.

I opened all the cabinets and the drawers, even the fridge too and found out that this whole place is almost empty. There's no food to eat, not even ramen. I guess Minseok is too busy to even take care of that. Sighing, I listed down all the ingredients I want to buy and some of the snacks I want to stock here so we can have something to eat.

We don't have an oven, a casserole, a frying pan, an electric kettle — but at least we have a ricecooker, built-in electric stove, a few plates, a couple of spoon, fork, and chopsticks. Ugh, there's no knife in here.