17: Shots

ERRORS AHEAD

This is gonna be a crappy chapter, I'm sorry.

Ps: just please don't get too attached.

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

"MINHYE SAID we can meet her on Saturday."

I stopped washing the plate I was holding and stared at Minseok who was wiping the table clean, "Who the hell is Minhye?" Is it his another girl? Is he planning of leaving me and ending this deal? Or is it her sister? Or maybe a cousin?

He was still wiping the table, didn't even look at me. "Song Minhye."

I dropped the plate and faced him, hands on my hips, "I don't care about her whole name, I'm asking who she is!"

Does he think I'm stupid? Or that I'm interested in her full name? Damn it! And why the hell is he laughing at me?

"Hon, chill." He said, still laughing. Chill?! I'm not even mad for pete's sake. I rolled my eyes and went back to washing the dishes. "She's Suho's girlfriend."

...ah, okay. I kept my mouth shut while I was washing the dishes. Minseok's arms suddenly wrapped around my waist, "Remember when you told me that you wanted to hang something in the wall and I suggested the we should hang a picture of us? She agreed to take our pictures on Saturday."

I almost smacked myself for over reacting, my cheeks are heating up because of embarassment. Damn, Sinbi, what the hell is this? Minseok kissed my cheek, "Are you free?" He asked.

I nodded my head and finished my chore before I turned around to face him, "I'm sorry." I barely made a sound.

He shook his and cupped my cheeks, "It's okay, hon." He then took my hand and led me to the living room, we sat together as we watch the new Spiderman movie that we never get to watch because we were both busy and he's not allowed to go out in public with me, we'll catch a lot of attention.

We ate the fries that I deep fried, his head was on my lap and none of us spoke because we're both engrossed with the movie. Minseok volunteered to wash the bowl and the glass we used while I headed to the bed, I'll work later. I have to put Minseok to sleep first before I start working.

He then entered after a few minutes, he lazily jumped on the bed and pulled me closer to him. He came home a little bit late and I was surprised that he even insisted watching a movie. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, "Does it make you happy?" I asked.

"What is?"

I touched his forehead and started massaging it, "Performing." I am getting really worried because he barely sleeps these days, they're always busy practicing and performing. They always go home late and leaves very early, I'm afraid he'll get sick because of this.

He nodded his head, "It makes me feel like I have a purpose."

Oh, Kim Minseok, where did you learn these things, hm? I cupped his face and stared intently at him, "Just don't get hurt, okay?"

He's been doing this for years, he trained a long time just to have this life and if he really enjoys this then I guess I have nothing against it. He just have to make sure that he'll be fine and never get sick. I watched him as he closes his eyes, he nuzzled into my neck. I resumed running my fingers through his hair until his breathing became even but I didn't pull away yet.