2: Home

ERRORS AHEAD

Will write this and at the same time write Luhan's. ;)

Oh, and please don't forget to guess Sinbi's name. Please take care of me. *bows 90 degrees*

TWEET: #IARWXOE

(MY CHARACTER IS SINBI NOT GFRIEND'S SINB. Stop it, I don't like it. I'm sorry. :D)

----

"What's with the frown?" I sat next to Park Jimin with a bottle of beer on my hand. His small eyes glared at me and I was so close to telling him that he's being cute instead of scary.

"Why are you kissing him?" His voice was low, I can feel his annoyance all over the place.

"What's wrong with kissing him? I'm single!" I yelled at him, he's being this clingy again! I know he likes me but I told him we can't be more than best friends! We've been friends for years and he should know by now that I don't do relationships especially love. Duh.

He slightly moved away and wandered his eyes on the dance floor. Oh, he's acting cute again, isn't he? I removed my eyes from him when I felt someone sit next to me, "Oh, hi!" I greeted.

The guy smiled wider and draped his arm over my shoulder that made me glance at Jimin, his eyes were staring at this guy's hand, "I was searching for you all over the place!" He screamed over the loud music.

I chuckled and placed the beer on the table, "Jinjja? Wae?" I don't know who he is or why he's here but who cares, he looks good and smells really good if I may add. I leaned closer to him, not minding Jimin beside us.

He leaned forward and whispered on my ear, "The night will never be complete without Sinbi-ssi in it."

"Oh," I bursted into laughter because what he said was so cringe worthy that I almost slapped him because of it. "You want some drink?" I asked.

The guy bit his lip, unconsciously showing that he was trying too hard to leave an impression on me. Oh, too bad, boy. You're getting cheaper in my eyes. "Sure, babe."

Babe? What the hell! Haha. No one gets to call me that unless we're seriously close like Park Bogum. Oh, wait. I forgot that I'm everyone's babe. I mentally shook my head and rose to my feet. Park Jimin would get hurt so bad if I flirt with someone else beside him and that would be very wrong on my part in so many levels.

I left the both of them there and headed to the bar counter, having no plans of coming back either. I winked at the bartender, he already knows what that means. It's either a 'thank you' or the 'usual drink'. After a few minutes, there are four long shots of tequila in front of me already. Way to start the night, Sinbi! I drank the shots consecutively before making my way to the dance floor, the quean is here and that quean is me.

The music was loud and sensual, everyone in the dance floor are getting wild because of the influence of alcohol. Just alcohol because Nam Sora forbids any kind of drugs inside AlLiBe, yep, that girl still has something good inside her even I couldn't believe it.

I raised my hands over my head and closed my eyes, feeling the beat of the music. Slowly, I moved my hips from side to side and started dancing like no one is ever watching. I smirked when someone stood behind me, trying to match with my rhythm. I opened my eyes and wrapped my hands around his neck, his eyes met mine. "Hey," I seductively called him out.

He was tall, his chest was broad and he smells nice too. I couldn't see his entire face due to the darkness and neon lights but it's okay. It's just a one-time thing, no need for anything.