08

— 👻🔪 —

"you can stay as long as 'ya like, n/n." sasha's father says in a comforting tone as he watches his daughter and her best friend get ready for bed.

"thank you, mr. braus. i don't know how i'll ever repay you." y/n smiles back at him.

he smiles harder, showing off his pearly whites.

"it's no biggie, n/n. my home is yer home." he says, puffing out his chest. "but i better let y'all get some sleep. 'ya have school tomorrow don't you?"

sasha nods, "yup! from 7:30 until 3:00!"

"then don't stay up too late, 'ya here? go ta bed at a decent time or else." he chuckles.

sasha and y/n watch as mr. braus leaves, shutting the door behind them. once the lock clicks into place, they turn to face each other. sasha is at her vanity with a small tub of moisturizer in her hand while y/n sits on the foot of her double sized bed.

"what now?" y/n asks.

sasha looks back towards the door before quickly pulling open the second drawer of her vanity and pulling out a bag of weed. "open the window, please." she says with a cheeky grin.

y/n doesn't hesitate to hop off the bed to open the window. as soon as the window is open, she hurries to pay a rolled up blanket in front of the door. to finish her little chore, y/n opens spotify on her phone and turns on her and sasha's favorite 420 playlist.

only then does sasha starts to roll up a blunt.

y/n and sasha pass out around two am after smoking a blunt and a half. they both ended up on the floor before they fell asleep, so that's where they woke up.

sasha was the first to wake up around six-thirty. her toes were still tingling and her head was heavy, so it took her a good ten minutes to get up off the floor and start getting ready for school. she'd wake y/n up in a little bit.

she skips out on the shower seeing as she took one last night and immediately starts to get dressed and do her makeup. today is one of the few days sasha actually put effort into her appearance. she got a cropped green turtleneck out of her closet and a pair of high-waisted mom jeans from her dresser. to go with the outfit, sasha picked a pair of brown boots. before waking up y/n, sasha parted her hair, slicked it back into two pigtails (she left two strands out in the front) and set out a plastic container of black hair ties.

finally she decided to wake y/n up.

"hey n/n, it's time to wake up~!" sasha giggles, tapping y/n's shoulder. when y/n doesn't budge, she playfully pushes y/n over. "wake up, n/n!"

y/n groans, "what? uh, what time is it?"

sasha watches her look around the room—still on the floor—then yawn. she falls back into her seat and starts doing her hair. "almost seven. connie's gonna be here in ten minutes." she says with a focused shrug.

"seven?" y/n gasps, "sasha! why didn't you wake me up?"

y/n immediately stands to her feet and grabs a pair of clothes before running to the shower. she doesn't have the chance to gather herself before she leaves. while y/n takes the quickest shower of her life, she tries to ignore just how itchy her eyelashes her.

like sasha, y/n is still feeling the after affect of the weed they smoked this morning. she would feel it for a few more hours until it wore off. the stuff connie grows is on a whole other level compared to the normal stuff they buy from zeke.

five minutes later, y/n gets out of the shower and dries off. she quickly puts on the clothes she picked for today then hurries back to sasha's room. she still has her hair and makeup to do; and with less than five minutes left, she can't do anything too crazy.

y/n is surprised to find sasha looking like a whole ass model when she enters sasha's room. the redhead is checking herself out in the tall mirror she has in front of her bed, doing all types of poses to see how good her ass looks in the mom jeans.

"how do i look?" sasha asks while biting down on her bottom lip, a hopeful look in her eyes.

y/n gapes, "uhm... you look great, sash. what the hell? i look like i just rolled out of bed and you're looking like a whole ass model..."

sasha flushes, "naww shucks, you're making me blush~!"

y/n playfully rolls her eyes. she pushes past sasha to sit down at the vanity. she has very little time to do her hair and makeup, but thankfully, she doesn't feel like doing anything extravagant like sasha.

while sasha decided to look like an instagram influencer today, y/n decided to go down the other route. she put on a pair of black yoga pants with flare bottoms, a black hoodie she stole from armin a few months ago, and a pair of white converse. makeup wise, she went for something simple. just mascara, highlighter, and lipgloss. she even gelled her eyebrows and shaped them.

by the time she was done, sasha was already greeting connie downstairs. y/n rushed to grab her book bag and her phone so that she could meet everyone downstairs. she did not want to get left behind, because if she did, she'd have to walk. and walking to school from sasha's house was not an option. not when she lived so far away.

"hey, n/n," connie greets y/n with a big hug when she steps off the staircase. "you ready to go?"

y/n nods, "yeah, let's go."

together, connie, sasha, and y/n all leave the house to go to school. sasha calls shot gun, so y/n has to sit in the back with jean. she isn't complaining though.