epilogue

— 👻 —

— 👻 —

Dear Y/n,

I know you won't read this, but that doesn't matter. Writing to you brings me joy in here.

Prison isn't a place I thought I'd ever see. Not outside of movies, anyways.

It's scarier than I thought. Everyone is vicious. I don't want to go into too much detail because the things that I and other people have endured in here is not something you should have to take on. You are too pure for this world, Y/n. I don't want to taint that purity more than I already have.

I recently started working in the bookstore, and I'm teaching other inmates English. It's not much, but it's giving me something more to do. I can only beat inmates at chess a few times before I get bored.

How have you been though? What have you been up to? I saw that you moved. You left Trost. Good for you! Trost is an ugly place for an angel like you.

I wish you would come in to visit me. I would love to see you, sweetheart. I miss your smooth, s/c skin and your soft h/c hair. I miss when you would play with my hair and kiss my freckles. I miss when we would nap in eren's bed after school. I miss you.

It's getting late and I don't want to keep you. you must be busy nowadays. You know, thanks to your book. You best believe I'll be the first to read it! But anyways, I've got to go... Goodnight Y/n L/n. I'll love you for the rest of my life.

Sincerely yours,

Armin Arlert

— 👻 —

i lied. but now this is the last one! i swear <33