10

— 👻🔪 —

a few hours later, eren comes home to find armin's shoes in the foyer and y/n's bag hanging up with his mother's coats and hats. there's a dirty plate, an empty glass, a knife, and a spoon in the sink. it doesn't take more than a few seconds to connect the dots. both y/n and armin are here somewhere in the house. but where? he ponders. where are they?

women in trost describe eren as a predator. not like, a child predator or anything like that, but a predator. he hunts his prey then he pounces. he pounces when they least expect it and it only results in hours of rough pleasure. many women would support this.

eren trusts his predatory instincts and follows them upstairs, quietly stepping over every creaky step and floorboard. he first checks the right side of the second floor. it wouldn't be the first time he found the touchy couple living it up in his mother's jacuzzi tub. however, he's surprised to find that they aren't there.

the tub isn't even touched. no remnants of bubbles or candles sullies the tub, and there aren't any wet footprints on the tile floor or rugs.

"hm..." eren audibly goes as he looks over every inch of the bathroom. they weren't even here!

so where were they? "the closet?" eren suspects aloud. he knows that if he and his girlfriend were in an empty house like this, they'd fuck in the closet at least once. so that's where he goes.

but they aren't there. the closet is also untouched, not a piece of clothing out of place. the collection of louis vuitton and prada purses isn't even touched, and he knows how much y/n loves his mother's collection of purses.

eren leaves his mother's room—the master bedroom—and checks out his father's temporary room. ever since his mother filed for divorce, his father has been staying in the guest room. it's right beside his office. however, they aren't there either.

"what the fuck?" he mumbles out of pure confusion, "where the hell are they?"

"where haven't i looked?" he asks no one in particular.

then it clicks. his bedroom. eren face palms. i'm so dumb.

with that in mind, eren leaves the guest bedroom and goes to his room. there, like he suspected, was the couple. they were in the middle of his bed beneath layers of different blankets, cuddled up like it's nothing.

eren puffs out a snort and without another thought, he rounds the bed and climbs in behind y/n. it takes a lot of self control to stop himself from doing anything stupid, but he allows himself a little bit of skin-ship.

to be honest, eren has had a fat crush on y/n ever since middle school. he's had her eye on her for awhile, but nothing has ever happened between them. the most that's happened between them was platonic cuddling. and that's all because of armin. armin fucking arlert.

eren planned to ask y/n to homecoming in their freshmen year, but armin beat him to it. eren didn't even get a chance with y/n. his chance was ripped away from him before he knew it and now, now y/n is so deep in love with armin that eren wouldn't be able to do anything. not unless he hurt y/n so bad she lost trust in armin, and eren isn't that type of guy. he isn't the type to hurt someone he loves to gain their favor. not anymore at least.

eren scoots in closer to y/n and sets his arm above her head, bending it at the elbow and using his hand as a headstand. he sits there and admires y/n for a moment; simply staring at her and committing every detail to memory.

y/n is eren's favorite girl. she has been and will always be until the day he dies. she's downright stunning, super intelligent, and just... an amazing person overall. looking at her is like looking at a piece of art in a museum.

his eyes slowly move from y/n's face to armin's. no wonder she loves him more than she loves eren. armin is also very pretty. while eren has more masculine features—a sharp jawline, a pointed nose, and hard eyes—armin is more feminine. he too has a sharp jawline, but his cheeks are full and chubby and painted with a permanent coat of blush. he has a round button nose, dotted with pretty freckles. his eyes are almond shaped and lined with long black eyelashes. ocean blue eyes hide behind his eyelashes.

y/n has always liked pretty things. pretty art, pretty animals, and pretty people. eren just isn't her type.

against his better judgement, eren secures a hand around her waist and pulls her closer. he can feel the curve of her ass against his groin and it sends his heart into a frenzy. his fingers spread against her stomach to feel more of her skin.

if armin knew... his conscious starts, if armin knew what you were doing, you'd be a dead man.

but i don't care. i'll die happy.

with a sigh, eren leans down until his lips brush against the shell of her ear. he heaves a deep breath before speaking.

"wake up, n/n." he whispers.

y/n doesn't budge. she's a deep sleeper, so it would take a lot more than some whispering for her to wake up. but that's okay, eren is up for the challenge.

"y/n," he sings in a low tune, "wake up..."

y/n stirs and mumbles something, but she doesn't wake up.

eren huffs. he's about to try again, but this time armin takes the job. he shifts onto his stomach and pulls y/n's sweater up. armin tries to ignore eren's hands on her stomach and stuffs his head inside. with a shifty grin, armin leans down until his lips come into contact with her soft skin. then he blows raspberries, the only affective way to wake her up.

after being woken up so abruptly, y/n takes it upon herself to steal some clothes from eren's closet and take a bath in his mother's jacuzzi tub. meanwhile, armin and eren go downstairs to start preparing for eren's party.

"so..." armin begins, sparring eren a hard glare before going back to hooking up the speakers, "how long have you liked y/n?"

eren shrugs, "since 6th grade."

armin's eyes harden. he can feel his lungs seize and his heart start beating a bit harder. he knew eren liked y/n, or at least lusted over her. he didn't really keep it a secret. however, he didn't think eren liked her for so long.

"oh."

"ahuh."

a cloud of awkward silence hangs low in the room. armin tries to focus on the task at hand, but eren could careless. connie and jean can set this up later. it doesn't need to be done right now.

"have you thought about fucking her?"

eren doesn't hesitate to answer honestly. "every night."

sometimes i hate his honesty. armin mentally states with a physical sigh.

eren is an honest man. he was raised to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, or else he'd face serious consequences. sometimes though, his honesty could be too much. especially in situations like this.

"oh." armin sets down the speakers and turns to face his tall friend. he eyes eren up and down before folding his arms over his chest. "how?"

"what do you mean how?" eren scoffs.

"don't be stupid, eren. how do you imagine her? on her knees between your thighs or on your face? tell me. i wanna know about your fantasies about y/n."

eren finally turns around to look at armin. he never thought he'd be spilling his guts to armin about this, but here he is.