09

— 👻🔪 —

a few hours later, y/n finds herself hanging out with her friends in the upstairs bathroom once again. while everyone is having lunch, they're treating themselves to a mid-day smoke session and some mcdonald's.

the guys are all hanging out by the window, passing around a blunt and sharing a box of mcnuggets. and the girls are taking pictures in front of the mirror, flaunting their outfits.

i guess everyone tried today. y/n thought when she first saw mikasa and annie. even eren put effort into his outfit, and he rarely does that.

today mikasa chose to wear a cropped hoodie, leggings, and chunky white filas. despite the fact that it's so simple, she manages to pull it off. meanwhile, annie is wearing baggy denim jeans, a white halter top, and a cropped zip up hoodie. she also wears chunky white sneakers.

y/n sips on a large coke as her friends have a photoshoot. she was originally doing the same thing, but she got bored and decided to take a seat in armin's lap. armin didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around y/n's lap and rest his head on y/n's shoulder.

"are you guys free tonight?" eren asks as he eyes everyone in the bathroom through his eyelashes.

everyone says some form of "yeah" and nods. this makes eren smile. bingo.

he dusts off his hands and takes a sip of dr. pepper. "good, i'm throwing a party tonight."

"eren it's a tuesday." mikasa states.

"and not to mention," connie huffs, "there's a fucking serial killer running around. have you forgotten?"

eren rolls his eyes, "i know, that's why i'm doing this. we all need a distraction right? so what better way to get distracted than getting absolutely wasted?"

y/n leans back into armin with a sigh. she has no idea how eren can be so casual about all of this. the thought of how casual he's been makes her eyebrows furrow.

eren has been pretty chill ever since he heard of ymir and historia's murder. while everyone else was in shambles, he was sitting on the sidelines and he didn't shed a single tear. he was so... nonchalant. almost like he didn't care.

"what are you thinking about?" armin whispers quietly, his lips brushing against the shell of y/n's ear. he begins rubbing soothing circles into her skin with her thumb beneath her hoodie. his words and actions spur a chill.

y/n looks up into armin's blue eyes. just looking at him made the butterflies in her stomach go haywire.

she smiles, "nothing. i'm just tired. and my eyelids itch." she states with a shrug.

armin hums, "if you say so..."

y/n tries her best to pay attention to whatever eren is going on about and whatever connie is saying in return, but armin distracts her. he places soft kisses all along her neck and behind her ear. the circles he was rubbing into her skin slowly stopped and his fingers grew higher. his long fingers climb up from her belly button to her boobs, where he cups both of them in his hands.

"not here." y/n mutters. she slowly reaches up into her hoodie to pull armin's hands off of her. she instead places them on her hips.

armin squeezes the fat on her hips with a huff, "fine."

he kisses his favorite spot on her neck then pulls away. he leans back against the wall and turns to grab a handful of nuggets.

the bell rings a few moments later, but no one makes a move until ten minutes later. they wanted to finish lunch and the blunt before going to class.