chapter five

I opened the door for Josh and he helped himself in, already making himself comfortable. Me and Josh walked over to my couch and I laid my guitar up against the coffee table.

"I heard you playing" Josh said to me as he pointed at my black guitar.

"Oh really? I asked Josh while closing up my journal with my lyrics I didn't want him to see.

"It wasn't bad you could be a opening act for us or something one day" Josh said smiling at me and sat down on the couch next to me his arm resting on the back of the couch probably giving me a warm welcome to come lay in his arms.

But I passed it up.

"So um what about the show your playing tonight?" I asked almost forgetting about it due to my day being slow but busy.

"We cancelled it. After everything last night I didn't feel up to it". Josh answered me.

"What? Why did you guys cancel the gig?" I asked Josh looking up and down at him full of wonder and wanting more information.

"Hannah... I wanted to spend tonight with you since well last night didn't go as planned for me or you" Josh answered me while touching my face his finger tip touching my lips.

I closed my eyes for a moment hoping to feel a kiss from him something I was tempted to do last night but held myself back. I'm fearless but fearful at the same time. As I went to open my eyes that's when I felt Josh kiss my lips and his hands wrap around me and pull me closer to him.

"You sure we should be doing this?" I whispered to Josh in our silence.

"We both want it baby so it's alright" Josh answered while kissing my neck and then kissing my lips a little bit harder.

I slowly fell onto the pillows behind me and Josh's body was right over me, we stopped for a minute and I got lost in his eyes dark and brown like they always have been.

"You promise me that this is right after all that happened last night?" I asked Josh in between kisses and light moans.

His body begging to get undress and in me.

"Baby please don't worry it's okay" Josh whispered to me trying to remove my worried mind for the moment.

Josh sat up and started to remove his clothes from his body, my face blushing and not able to hide my grin wanting to see more.

"You wanna go to my room?" I asked Josh sitting up and holding his hand up to my face and sweetly kissing his fingertips.

Josh came in for a kiss and led me down the hallway to my room and opened the door removing more of his clothes. I removed my shirt and then Josh came behind me and helped me take off my bra and pants. His lips kissing my chest and shoulders.

My hands in his hair and ready for what he was willing to do.

"Go lay on the bed" Josh demands and his eyes look at me and then to my bed.

The bedsheets were still a mess from when I woke up this morning and I sat down and faced him, his eyes burning into mine I couldn't look away not even for a moment. Josh made his way to me his naked body right before me now, something I never thought I would see but something I caught myself thinking about.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked Josh knowing he wouldn't hurt me but just wanted to know.

"Make love to you darling. Get comfortable" Josh replied to me while slowly getting on his knees.

He told me to close my eyes and lay back on the pillows but I told him I wanted to watch instead.

"Josh before you do anything, please be careful unless I tell you to get rough" I said to Josh getting his attention before he done anything.