chapter ten

"Good morning baby" Josh whispered in my ear while I was still sleeping.

The night before we had sex until one of us couldn't take it anymore and called it a night.

"Morning baby" I smiled at Josh and then kissed him. I was holding the blankets up to my chest even though Josh has seen me naked before.

"I made you breakfast" Josh said.

He went to the hallway and back to the bedroom with a breakfast tray with a plate of eggs and bacon with a side of coffee in my favorite mug.

"Aww Josh you really didn't have too, I could've cooked for us if you woke me up" I said to Josh while thanking him.

"It's okay baby I don't mind and besides you needed to sleep in" Josh said.

Josh sat the breakfast tray in my lap and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I took a sip of my coffee and said thank you to Josh again.

"You're welcome baby girl, now I'm gonna go shower before I leave for work" Josh said leaning across the bed to kiss me.

He moved the blanket back and left a few kisses on my bare chest. I kissed him back.

"You want another round or something?" I teased Josh and kissed his neck.

"God I would love too but I'm gonna be late" Josh said.

He got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, before he closed the door he looked over his shoulder at me.

"If you take a quick shower we could play around a little bit" I playfully said towards Josh.

Josh smirked at me and half way closed the door and didn't lock it. I waited for when I heard Josh get in the running shower water. I sat the breakfast tray aside on the bed and got out.

I anxiously walked up the bathroom door and opened it, Josh didn't even realize I was in here. I pulled the shower curtain away and got in next to him.

Josh was facing the water letting it hit his body with his eyes closed, I gently ran my hands up his back and then wrapped them around his chest.

"Hmmm you just couldn't wait" Josh said leaning his head back on my shoulder.

"No I couldn't I wanted your body" I said to Josh kissing his neck my hands running down some more on his body touching his penis and then his chest again.

"Since your in here I can do what I want" Josh said turning around to face me. Our eyes locked.

"You can be so sexy when your horny Josh" I said to Josh making him grin at me.

Josh started to kiss me more passionately and pulled me closer to him then up against the bathtub wall that was behind me.

Josh looked at me like he always does before he does something dirty, I grinned at him and gave him that look next thing he done was touch my clit with his finger, I closed my eyes to keep myself from moaning that could turn into screaming.

"Baby when your horny your such a hot wet mess" Josh said removing his finger and getting down lower opening my legs a little bit.

Josh started to lick and suck my clit my hands going into his wet hair, my head leaning up on the shower wall moaning to every touch Josh put on me.

"God don't stop until I ask or beg you to" I told Josh slowly thrusting my hips so his tongue would go deeper into me.

Josh stopped and looked up at me his pretty brown eyes so angel like but also full of excitement from the lust.