CHAPTER 8 - Interview

It's already 5AM and Iris just woke up.

She first fixed her bed and did her morning routine.

Iris doesn't know why but she finds it guilty when she doesn't fix her bed.

Maybe because she thinks it's a curse? Haha

Last night, Iris received an email from Tesoro Line.

It was indicated in the letter that today will be her interview.

Indeed it's her unlucky day.

As of now, Iris is already seated at her study table.

She will now be starting to practice her own communication skills.

"Good Morning Sir or Ma'am, I'm Iris Marie Fontanilla and I'm soon to graduate as a fashion designer" She said while reading her script

It's not her usual habit to create a script but she did it because of nervousness.

While Iris continued to memorize her script, she suddenly saw her phone.

She didn't intend to not use it, but she became distracted.

"Irene Marcos-Araneta" Iris uttered while typing

Iris is not really familiar with the complete details of the Marcoses, however the only people who managed to completely blind her were the purveyors of false information.

Going back, after Iris entered the search bar, she immediately saw a lot of information.

"The quiet one" She read using her eyes

Iris wondered why Irene wasn't involved in politics after noticing that all of Irene's siblings were holding political roles.

As she continued to search more, she suddenly got distracted with Irene's husband.

"Greggy Araneta" She whispered

There were a lot of articles about them so Iris tried to open one.

"Regardless of how many years, the couple's annulment is still being denied. The court continues to believe that their separation is still unjustified. Despite the court's ruling, Mrs. Irene Marcos-Araneta and Mr. Maria Gregorio Araneta III continues to push the issue"

After Iris read the article, she was stunned.

She expected that Irene had a happy marriage.

"Ms. Irene must have a karma" She murmured

After a few hours, Iris' alarm suddenly rang.

She was planning to read the article regarding Irene's daughter but got interrupted.

"Shit 8AM na" She said

After Iris saw the time, she then went to her bathroom.

She still continued to practice her own script while showering.

After Iris finished taking a bath, she immediately got some random clothes.

She wasn't really able to prepare her outfit because she spent her time on articles.