Loose Lips Sink Ships.

Find Me On Twitter @SweetOphelia13

Following her Fathers request her two youngest brothers had slept in her bed with her and Jace had slept on the chaise lounge at the foot of her bed. She's not sure why he told her to stay with them but even though Joffrey had kicked her all night and Jace snores like a dragon she had been glad of the company following the stress of the previous night.

The next morning she wakes to her mother hunched over her gently shaking her shoulders awake. She begins to ask "What is...'' before her mother puts her finger to her lips and quietly shushes her. Anne can see that she had already woken Jace up as she watches him sleepily stand from where he had slept. Anne attempts to get out of bed without waking either Lucerys or Joffrey but stills as Luke stirs and her mother whispers "Carefully," as she aids her daughter's way of her bed and then leads both of her children to a corner of Anne's room furthest from her bed and her two youngest, sleeping children.

Anne looks at her brother to see if he has a clearer idea as to why their mother has woken them but when she looks at him she's not sure he even knows that he is awake.

Rhaenyra holds the hands of her children firmly in her own as she looks at their confused faces and she thinks about how she is about to take a second father from her children. "My loves, I want you to hear this from me first, privately." She takes a deep breath before she says the rest "last night your father...your father has died."

"But how." Anne asks through a sob. "I saw him just this evening."

"Oh Annie." Rhaenyra says as she pulls her eldest daughter into her arms. Annerys is crying into her mothers chest as she suddenly feels Jace brush past her and leave the room. Her mother calls out to him. But he ignores her and continues his path. It takes Annes a second to act but as soon as the shock of it wears off she takes off after her brother she sees him turn down the corner of the long corridor and she begins to run after him when she spots him again he's halfway down a winding stairwell and she calls out "Jaecerys, wait. Please." he turns and looks up at her but does not stop his quick descent down the stairs so Anne runs after him.

Once he reaches the great hall of Driftmark she hears him shout "Where is he? Where is my Father? Somebody find me Laenor Velaryon." Panting and dishevelled Anne finally makes her way to where her brother is half shouting - half crying at distressed servants who clearly do not know what to say to the young Prince who is demanding the impossible from them.

"Jace, stop." Anne cries.

"It can't be happening, not again." As she holds her weeping brother in her arms she can't help but look at the servants who had witnessed Jace's breakdown and in his grief his open admitel of the fact that they have already lost a father. "Leave everyone out." She hears her mother order from the doorway as the servants begin to file out of the hall. Their Mother allows them their moment to grieve in peace as she stands guard at the door to allow them privacy from any hopeful onlookers and hopes that her presence may offer them some comfort.

Its not until late evening that she finds out that her Father had been murdered by who herself and Jace had apparently correctly assumed to have been his paramore, it shocks Anne upon hearing this how quick she is to wish a man dead. How quickly she had pictured ordering her dragon to burn him alive, her thoughts unsettle her and they do nothing to quell her misery.

The following day they send her Fathers body to the bottom of the sea and his soul to the heavens and then they return to Dragonstone with her mothers Uncle and two daughters in tow. Her Grandmother had refused to leave her rooms even for her Fathers funeral and certainly not to see them off like their Grandfather had done but she had requested to see Rhaena and Baela in her rooms before they left. Anne cannot deny that it had pained her but she knows in truth that she is not the Princesses grandchild and therefore should not expect to be treated as such by her.