Tempestuous Young Girls.

King Viserys or rather Alicent Hightower had planned for an equally elaborate and expensive wedding festival. The morning of their arrival they had been given an itinerary of their week full of jousts, melee's and dinners which would last five days and would end with Annerys and Aegon's wedding ceremony.

It seemed that the people of Kingslanding were all rather excited for the festivities as they filled the streets with their bodies and their cheers so that they might catch a glimpse of them inside of their carriages that felt more like a gilded cage to Annerys as they passed them by.

There are six hours between her family's arrival at the RedKeep at the beginning of the feast that is being held and Rhaenyra and Daemon were going to use that time to make peace with Viserys or at least that had been their plan. Until they had charged into their solar where Annerys and Jace where waiting for their mother and Daemon to return with news of their Grandfather's

Daemon abruptly bounds through the door with their mother following closely after him, both clearly enraged with something.

"Did it not go well?" Jacaerys asks concerned.

"It didn't go at all." Their mother unhappily explains.

"You didn't speak to Grandfather?" Annerys asks annoyance lacing her tone.

"No. He was resting apparently." Daemon spits out as he unbuckles his belt holding Dark Sister at his waist before tossing it onto a table then slouching into a seat next to their mother. As soon as he sits down Rhaenyra places a comforting hand onto his knee.

"Where are the others?" Her mother asks.

Just as Jace begins to explain that Luke had gotten bored and forced Baela and Rhaena to take him and Joffrey to explore the Red Keep. Annerys interrupts him and asks "Apparently?"

"So says Ser Criston." Rhaenyra tells her daughter clearly displeased with the knight as Daemon lets out a laugh.

"He's a Kingsguard he can hardly tell you of all people no." Annerys argues.

"You would think." Daemon says aggravated.

"It wasn't worth the fight. There will be other opportunities to speak to him." Her mother explains. 

But that hadn't been the plan Annerys thinks to herself they had made it clear that this would have to be done as soon as they arrived "But this is the very reason I'm being sold off to Aegon. You could perhaps put more effort into it." Annerys argues angered by their willingness to give up regardless of the personal cost to her.

"Anne, I will, I promise but there's no point in starting a fight outside of his chambers." Her mother tells her.

Which is not good enough for Annerys so she huffs loudly, stands from her chair and storms out of the room. "Anne." She hears Jace call from behind her.

"It's fine Jaecerys, I know what I'm doing."  One key element of Anne's and Jace's relationship was the absolute trust they have in one another so hearing Annerys' words Jace stops following her and watches as she marches down the halls of the Red Keep. Her striking red and black dress sways behind her as she stalks through the halls with purpose until she finds herself outside of her grandfather's chambers and in front of Ser Criston Cole. A man she now liked even less than before as she was convinced given the chance he would have taken her brother's eye that night. Aware that he had already refused the heir entry Annerys began already on the offensive "You are in my way. Ser Cole."

"I am under orders to refuse anyone entry."

"Luckily i'm not anyone, I am the King's grandchild and my Grandfather will not mind my entering. I can assure you of that so move and know that you have done your duty to the royal family." Annerys says plainly.