Baths and Burdern's.

They don't linger for long once they have finished their supper as instead of joining the rest of her family in the parlour eager to leave the tense dinner that her announcement had caused. Anne makes the excuse of bearing weary from her travels and she and Aegon make their way to her childhood bedroom.

The maids had already prepared a bath by the time they reached her chambers. Anne can remember the face but not the name of the handmaid that has been chosen to attend to her in Zella's absence.

"Princess, might I prepare you to bathe?" The nameless servant asks.

"Please." Anne answers. Before she turns around and the maid begins to unlace her riding dress.

Annerys is barely out of her first layer before Aegon begins to undress.

Hearing the young maid behind her gasp in surprise at Aegon's sudden and unexpected nudity Annerys says "can you not wait a moment?"

"No." Aegon smiles at her as he strides over to stand in front of her.

He leans down and although he's shorter than most of their male relatives he still towers over her. Anne reaches up and pinches his cheeks between her hands to stop him in his progress before he can meet her lips with his.

In the meantime the maid helps Annerys step out of her dress leaving her in her stays and small clothes.

Aegon takes a hold of her wrist and roughly pulls it from his face, "hurry up," he tells her before he kisses the back of her hand and  climbs into the bath. 

He settles in the bath the water rising to his chest as he turns to watch as Annerys as her maid continues to undress her.

The water begins to ripple and Aegon lets out a breathy sigh.

Aghast Annerys turns to him as she's being laced out of her stays "Aegon stop that."

"Stop what?" Aegon asks his innocent facade ruined as he groans.

Her handmaiden picks up her speed and quickly removes Anne's clothes before scurrying out of the room.

"That wasn't very nice." Anne admonishes once their alone in her room.

"Wasn't it? Well it felt glorious."

"Have I ever told you that you're awful?"

"It's been mentioned once or twice. Come here and say it again though."

Anne makes her way to the side of the bath and says "you're awful."

"And again."

"You're awful."

Aegon smiles at her before unhanding himself "Come sit on my lap."

Silently Anne climbs into the hot water of the bathtub and sits on his lap, his hardness pushed between them.

Anne reaches out and strokes the head of his cock between her fist. Aegon groans and fidgets where he's sat as her palm meets his cock "You're such a good girl. I bet your septa and your mother would always tell you that. Good little Annie."

"Gods you're irritating." Anne complains.

He smiles knowingly at her before he turns his attention from her face to her chest. The tips of her long hair had become wet as they sat in  the hot water covering her perky tits that had swollen with her pregnancy.

Aegon pushes her hair behind her shoulders to reveal them to him. He gently brushes a thumb over the taught blush coloured nipples. They immediately harden at his touch so Aegon asks curiously "are they more sensitive now"