If I Tell You You're Mine.

If anyone was wondering I settled on my top three face claims for Annerys 😂
• Synnøve Karlsen as Clarice Orsini in Medici
• Rose Williams as Claude Valois in Reign
• Sarah Bolger as Mary in The Tudors
I also think Vanessa from the new Little Mermaid movie works too

Also I think it's important to remember the context that these people live within. Also if you disagree with the actions the characters take I'm more than willing to explain myself 😂

 Also if you disagree with the actions the characters take I'm more than willing to explain myself 😂

It has been a month of nothings. And she misses him. All she has to do is reach out and touch but she cannot. She doesn't even really know why. It's not uncommon or unexpected for a man to have bastard children running about, especially not a prince but she hates it. As she runs her hand over the small protruding bump of her stomach that she refuses to acknowledge. Or atleast admit she has acknowledged. She wonders if Aegon truly cares so little for his own progeny? If they were to have a child together would he acknowledge them? Would he care about them at all? And perhaps worst of all would he lose all interest in her?

Aegon still comes to her chambers nightly and although she has told her guards to refuse to permit him through her doors her husband is given entry. The word of a man will always overpower a woman, regardless of who she is. He enters, and she tells him to leave. It's directly against the advice her step-father had given her but as far as Anne is concerned at the present moment Daemon can shove his advice up his arse.

Annerys has found it much easier to be mad rather than upset. She finds her sadness to be suffocating and immovable whereas her anger gets her out of bed in the morning and pushes her on through her day.

Annerys dries her cheeks and calls come in once she hears the knock at the door. Zella walks in and begins preparing her bath. Annerys is unusually silent as Zella removes her nightgown from her body and Anne slips into the hot water.

"Princess." Zella says carefully as she lifts one arm to gently wash it with a cloth.

"Hmm?" Annerys answers dazedly.

"Are you quite alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You haven't eaten." Zella says cautiously.

"I'm well aware."

"Mayhaps you should see a maester."

"I have no reason to do that."

"Princess, I really do think."

"And I really don't care." Annerys unkindly replies.

Although Zella would've liked to argue she's entirely unable to due to her station so she nods and curtsies before she leaves the disgruntled princess to bathe and brood.

Bathed and dressed Annerys suddenly finds herself struck with clarity and decides her best course of action. She's going to send a letter to Daemon.

Dear stepfather,