Indescent Relations.

I made a Twitter account where I'm going to post about this fic @SweetOphelia13 if you want to follow.

There's a bit in this that I was a bit like oh no writing it but it just makes sense for the characters so I powered through. I kind of explain at the end of the chapter my thought process it might be like shocking but I hope it doesn't come as a shock because I think it makes sense for the story I've wrote so far.

Anyway there's a smidge of smut but I've marked where it begins and ends if your not interested in reading it. 

Anne's not sure where she is or why all she knows is that her head hurts, alot. Anne turns to her side and there's Baela snoring, incredibly loudly. Anne thinks about hitting her or telling her to be quiet but she cannot find the energy to do so. Despite her blaring headache and her uncertainty as to where she even is Anne allows herself to drift back to sleep.

Rhaenyra had told Daemon to allow the girls to sleep and not to be cruel but Daemon had decided that this would be the occasion that he would ignore his wife so once he had woken and loosened his stiff neck from sleeping on the chair whilst his pregnant wife had taken the chaise longue he seeks out his youngest step-son in the nursery. He does feel slightly cruel waking the small boy from his slumber but the knowledge that the boy will enjoy what's to come far more than a few extra moments of sleep asuages him from any guilt.

He carries Joffrey who is still half-asleep in his arms to his chambers once he enters he says "Go wake up the girls."

Which Joffrey smiles widely at before he squirms to be put down, his tiredness forgotten and runs over to the bed. He climbs up the bed his small limbs still far too small for an adult sized bed but once he's up he takes to crawling across the the trio, when he receives nothing but a swat her and there from them he moves up the bed her peels Annes eyelid open with his finger.

"Joff." Anne says tiredly "Don't do that." She tells him before she pulls him under the covers with her so that he lays against her chest she closes her eyes and strokes his hair.

Daemon hadn't accounted for the fact that Joffrey often crawls into his sister's bed in the early mornings demanding that she plays with him or takes him to see Tyraxes now that they are no longer permitted inside the castle. Once he had grown far too large to live indoors, which had left Joff distraught at the loss of the constant presence of his self-proclaimed 'best friend'.

Daemon looks over to his wife, slightly dumbfounded that his plan had not played out as he had expected Rhaenyra smirks at him as the maids enter the chambers with their morning meal, her two oldest sons following closely behind. Rhaenyra asks a maid to bring her, her youngest son as Daemon searches the room for gods only knows what. He finds whatever it had been he was searching for as Aegon is brought in. Daemon walks over to the bed with a metal tray the tea had been brought in on and Rhaenyra's metal hair brush that she kept on the vanity and smacks it against the tray the loud sound rings through the room and he repeats the action even once the girls have woken.

He ignores the three's pleas for him to stop as Luke and Jace laugh. He only stops once Aegon begins to cry and Rhaenyra chastises him.

"Come on, get up." he tells them.

"Go away." Baela grunts in response.

He smiles slightly at her before he says "How do you feel Rhaena?"

"Unwell."

"Then come have some food." Daemon tells her.
Rhaena sighs but slowly makes her way out of bed and over to the settees that her family are lounging around.

"And the Bride." Daemon says next. "Come have some food lest you arrive late to the Melee being held in your honour." Daemon says mockingly.

Anne pulls a face at him naming her 'the bride' but gets up anyway she keeps Joffrey in her arms and carries him over to their mother who was currently holding little Aegon. She places Joffrey next to their mother and he quickly curls up against her. Before Anne makes her way towards Jace and sloutches against him. Anne spreads her legs across the clutch and places her head in Jace's lap.