9 // Moods

❥ EVERETT'S POV

EVERETT'S POV

Everett knows he is a walking contradiction.

He has repeatedly told himself that Knox is no good, that he's on the same level as Satan, yet here he is sitting on the man's lap having an internal debate on whether they should fuck the rest of the night away.

The right choice is always the hardest one to make.

"You'll ruin me if I give in," Everett voices his concerns aloud as if it'll be enough to put a stop to what his body wants to do.

"That's right. I will definitely ruin you," Knox answers. "From the inside out, I will touch, take, and mark what's mine. What I own. I guarantee you'll love every single second of me tearing you apart."

Everett's cock leaks at the wicked vision that Knox plants in his head. "M-Maybe I will."

He can feel Knox's arousal beneath him because he's literally sitting on it. Disappointment in the size is nonexistent. He uses one hand to remove the hair tie that's keeping Knox's hair up, and then he runs his fingers through it at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Are you trying to distract me, kitten?" Knox halfway groans, his large hands squeezing Everett's ass.

"No, I just like it better when it's down." Everett grins something deadly, feeling high off adrenaline and less like his rational self. "Have you been waiting for my permission to kiss me? Is that why you haven't done it yet?"

"All the times I've tried, we ended up getting interrupted." Knox chuckles. "I guess I'm holding off because I don't want this moment to end. But I'm not new to this... I can taste you in other ways, make you see stars without having my dick in you."

Everett blows out a heavy breath and rolls hips forward reflexively, finding way too much pleasure in dry humping. "I hate you," he repeats. "I hate how badly I want to fuck you. I hate how you make me feel like every inch of my skin is on fire, like I'm minutes away from combusting."

"I won't turn away if you do," Knox says. "I'll stand beside you with a smile on my face as I let you destroy me. The pain, the pleasure... It'll all be worth it."

"You don't know that for certain." Everett leans forward and parts his mouth, sweeping his tongue across Knox's bottom lip. They moan in unison. "And you won't be finding out tonight."

Knox blinks, confused. "What—"

Everett is off him before he can finish his sentence.

He runs and locks himself in the bathroom again, this time turning on the shower to mask the filthy sounds he's about to make as he attempts to finish what he couldn't earlier when Josie stopped by. He puts the top down on the toilet and sits with his legs spread, taking his cock out. Using his spit for extra lubrication, he then begins to stroke himself.