Prologue: My Popular Neighbour Who Secretly Likes Me.

Kiyo POV

Seirei Private Educational Institute

In the past, it has produced many graduates active in political and business circles, and this combined school of junior high, high school and university boasts top-level deviation value in academic grades. Its history was ancient; formerly, many children of noble families attended the institute, making it a prestigious school with a long and honorable origin.

On the opposite of such a long established school building, was a tree-lined street where students were walking.

They were walking towards the school building, bustling in chatters with their friends and classmates but as soon as one female student passed through the school gate and revealed herself, the atmosphere immediately changed.

Everyone who saw her uniformly expressed their surprise and admiration, and their eyes were following her figure.

"Wow, what's with this girl. She's so beautiful," one girl beside me said.

I can't disagree on what she said.

"You don't know? At the last school entrance ceremony she gave a greeting as the freshman representative, didn't she. She's that Mariya-san's little sister!"

"I was too far away at that time.... haah, amazing. Up close, she looks just like a fairy!"

"That's right, isn't it. I'm the same sex and older but, it's a little bit overwhelming, isn't it?"

With transparent white skin that was impossible to be seen on genuine Japanese people, and long slit blue eyes that shine like sapphires.

And then her long silver hair, in half up style, glistening under the morning sun.

She had the finely chiseled looks inherited from her Russian father, and she had a beautiful appearance, giving a tenderness feeling like a Japanese person inherited from her mother.

In addition to her unparalleled appearance, she was tall for a girl and had long, slender arms and legs; she had an outstanding figure that embodied the ideal of every woman in the world, with a figure that showed where it needed to come out and retract in the right place.

All those colors came together, the name of the girl who had the somewhat otherworldly beauty was Alisa Mikhailovna Kujou, my classmate and neighbour.

Ever since I enrolled here, I heard that since she transferred to the third-year of middle school of Seirei Private Educational Institute, she has always been ranked first in tests in her school year.

In addition, she was good at sports; she was serving as the accountant of the student council since this year. She was a talented woman who was fitting to exactly be called a perfect superwoman.

Perfect, huh... Perfect humans don't exist; I don't believe in such concept. There's no such thing as a human who doesn't have a weakness.

We always have and we always will, no matter how one trains their weakness, there will always be someone who is better at it than you.
Nature just designed us to be like that.

At least to me, that's the sign that equality actually exists.

"Hey, that!"

"Eh? Whoah! Isn't it Kujou-san! To be lucky from morning!"

"Say, you.. why don't we go and greet her for a bit?"

"Impossible impossible! It's discourteous!"

"Hey hey, it isn't like you who doesn't mind calling out any beautiful girl, no matter who she is. Are you scared of just greetings?"