Chapter 4: 2nd Mini Date

Kiyo POV

After the class ended, while I was on my way home just after finishing the task of cleaning the classroom, I received a message from Mr. Arzenon himself stating that I should join the student council in order to hone my leadership and social skills just incase I accept their offer of being the next heir of his company and continue their dynasty.

I found myself agreeing with what he said. Even though I know the methods on how to manipulate people in a group to keep them in place and other leadership skills, I concluded that having more experience is better so I made my way towards the student council room.

"Excuse me," I said, knocking on the door of the student council room.

"Yes?" The door opened revealing Yagami smiling. Upon seeing me, he froze on the spot as if a deer in headlights. "O...Oh, Ayanokouji-senpai. What brings you here?"

"About that, I'm here to talk with the student council president about something, so please excuse me."

"I.....I'm sorry about that, senpai...." He said before stepping aside allowing me to enter the room.

Looks like he has trouble keeping up his façade when I am around, especially when he apologized to me earlier. Just how much hate that this man have for me?

Inside, there were 4 other individuals, appearing to be surprised of my sudden appearance. The Student Council President Kenzaki Touya, Sou Yuki, Kujou, and the other one must be Kujou's older sister, Kujou Mariya.

"Ayanokouji-kun, it's a surprise to see you here! Have you finally changed your mind?" Sou was the first one to break the silence.

"Yeah. You are right, Sou," I replied, feeling Yagami's hidden glare at my back. Looks like he didn't took into account the possibility of me changing my mind.

Well, I couldn't blame him. After all, this is just another order coming from
Mr. Arzenon. If it weren't for that man ordering me to join this council, Yagami wouldn't even be surprised in the first place.

I already thought about the consequences about this action thoroughly. And since my peaceful life is already nearing its end, I might as well end it myself at this point.

"I see. But, doesn't that mean you are indirectly admitting that you indeed manipulated your own entrance exam scores? Am I right, Ayanokouji-kun?" I already saw this one coming as well. In my peripheral vision, I could see Yagami slightly grinning, unable to hold his grin and smile back.

"Yes. I indeed manipulated my own entrance exam scores. But regarding that matter, I wouldn't say anything anymore. Everyone has their own secrets to hide, right?"

My answer surprised everyone and let out a gasp and an awe expression. I know my action may look like is in Yagami's hands but there is a thing you're not seeing.

If Yagami really intended to beat me and expel me out of this school by revealing my past, there isn't a single benefit that he will receive coming from this sort of action, in fact it'll just be his lost. And in the first place, my expulsion is almost impossible.

After all, this isn't a school where a teamwork is needed like Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School.

And if I were to do this suicide-like of an action in that school, I will surely be expelled via people's power and overturning it would be difficult with the current social status and influence I have.