Ayanokouji Kiyotaka SS: More Than a Couple But Not Lovers

The day for our destined date finally arrived. Since I will be bringing my motorbike to our date so we can spend the money in the date instead of paying for transportation, I asked Alya where to pick her up.

I thought of waiting in front of her house just like what I did with Yomiuri-senpai but she declined saying she's still too shy to let me meet her parents knowing her sister will be around.

I suppose I can understand her why her reaction is like that. She replied to meet me in front of that family restaurant about a couple of miles away from her house to which I agreed and texted her to meet her there in a short while.

Now then...let's get going!

As I was about to open the door to head outside, the door of Madoka's room swung open and soon revealed Madoka's beautiful figure dressed in a white jacket and white t-shirt under the jacket, and a short, brown skirt.

"Ah, Kiyotaka? You have some business somewhere?" Madoka asked.

"Ah, yeah. I'm heading out with Alya," I replied. "Why? Ah, if I remember correctly, you and Yagami have guitar lessons for today, right?"

"That's right. But since you are going out somewhere with Kujou-san, I'll just go to the nearest bus station on foot. It would be bad if your helmet smells like my shampoo. Even with the very little time I observed Kujou-san, she seems to be easily jealous yet she's not that honest about her feelings."

Oh? Interesting. It's not that I underestimated Madoka's abilities, but to think just by meeting her yesterday and with the very little time they have to talk with each other, Madoka had already made enough observation on Alya and came to know that Alya is sometimes secretive about her feelings.

Is this what they call a woman's intuition?

"Well, I'm sure that would definitely happen if that were other people but you are my cousin, Madoka. I doubt Alya would get jealous of that," I insisted.

"No, that's not it. You don't get it do you, Kiyotaka? Hah... You are unbelievably dense for someone so perceptive..." Madoka sighed, then shook her head left to right and explained the things she perceived that I fail to see. "Listen, Kiyotaka. This is Japan. Since Kujou-san knows that you and I live in the same apartment, I'm sure there are feelings like anxiety and fear that's bugging her every day. And if you didn't know, cousins can get married here."

Oh, I see. If I put myself in Alya's shoes and any other people that are prone to jealousy, I would definitely feel uncomfortable with someone as beautiful as Madoka as my cousin, especially living in a single apartment. Not to mention that there is a law in Japan that doesn't prevent marriage between close relatives, cousins.

"Is that so? Then, I'll put that at the back of my head and make sure to remember it. Thanks, Madoka."

"Don't worry about it. Good luck with your date. See you."

With that, Madoka stormed off the apartment and ran to the stairs.

There are elevators, you know?

Well, whatever. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the down button. Once the elevator arrived, I pressed the basement button. About 2 minutes later after the elevator finished picking up people, I finally arrived at the barely-visible basement where my motorbike was parked.