Chapter 2: Jealousy Sipping Out

In Japan, the age to get a driver's license is 18. In ours, tho, it's probably 16 since there are seniors that's just above me by a year brings motorcycles to school so let's just go with it. I hope that will clear the confusion when reading further.

Kiyo POV

Saturday, 7:30 in the evening, I'm in-front of the apartment Yomiuri-senpai is renting. For some odd reason, she invited me on a movie date.

By the way, Yomiuri-senpai isn't a senpai from our school, rather, she's a senpai from work. She may be a super outgoing person but unlike Amasawa she's a comfortable person to talk with. Honestly, that's one of the things I admire about her.

"Junior-kun! Did I keep you waiting?" For a girl, Yomiuri-senpai sure dresses up fast. Honestly, I expected her to dress up for at least 20 minutes.

She was wearing a lightly-colored, comfortable-looking top with a flared skirt and black tights underneath.

"No, I just got here. Don't worry about it, senpai," I replied. "By the way, I got a helmet for you, it's is the basket so hop on."

After driving for about 10 minutes, I parked my motorcycle about 100 meters away from the theatre.

The sky filtering through the gaps between Shibuya's buildings was turning black, and yet the lights inside the buildings didn't turn off. I guess you could call it the city that never sleeps.

To an antisocial person such as myself, even the nighttime in this city is too bright for me. It made me almost feel uncomfortable.

However, I can't let that show to the person beside me who went out of her way to just to ask me to hang out.

"Junior-kun, do you train?" Yomiuri-senpai asked.

Well, she must've felt the sturdiness of my body when I was driving the motorcycle here so it's a question that's bound to be asked.

"I do. I can't afford to be physically weak when I live alone; I can't afford to be sick even for just a single day."

"Is that so...?" I get the feeling that she was being considerate of me by not asking questions about myself so she stopped.

I racked my brain to find any questions for her to keep the conversation going as we walk towards the theatre. And then, I found one.

"Speaking of which, Yomiuri-senpai, how's your college life?" I asked. "You just got off your shift and yet you invited me out. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want to hang out with you or anything, but I'm just worried if your college life is taking a toll on you along with the stressful part time job."

But if it's Yomiuri-senpai, I figured she won't get tired that easily. That's another reason why I admired her.

"Well, college life is sure stressing but when I hang out with a certain junior from work, my social battery dramatically rises."

Is she talking about me? Or rather, is she talking about Amasawa? I'm fairly sure that I'm a boring person to hang out with considering the fact that I only know a little bit of social cue.

I know there are tons of junior she has at work, counting Amasawa in and the others that aren't on the same shift as me so assuming that the person she was implying was me, and if I get it wrong, it'll be extremely embarrassing.