Chapter 6: Higuchi Mika

Kiyo POV

Upon arriving, I played a little bit of Genshin Impact, finishing all of my commissions and daily and weekly tasks in the battle pass. As soon as I finished all of those tasks and commissions, I got the urge to enter a lower player's world and hoard ascension items so I can ascend my newly acquired Eula to level 60 because all of the dandelion seeds in my world were all taken away by me and it would at least respawn by tomorrow.

But waiting and not finishing the task isn't in my dictionary so I clicked the coop mode and clicked all the players' world so I can invite myself in until someone eventually accepted my invitation.

The moment I entered their world, I immediately checked on the map to see how many regions of Teyvat they already explored. But to my disappointment, Monstadt it the only region available.

Well, at least I could farm for this person's world with dandelion seeds...

I received a chat from the chat button and I saw the host of the world giving me a greeting so I greet them back.

[You sure are strong, level 90 at that. Can you help me defeat the cryo regisvine? I only have Amber as a pyro character, you see.]

Surely enough with their level being at AR 24, they should at least have Bennet in their team. But it's either this person is very strict when it comes to wishing for other characters or their luck is just as bad as Bennet's that they didn't pull a single pyro character.

Well, I sure hope it's in the game at least.

[Sure. I've got no problem with that... But in exchange, can I have and farm all of your dandelion seeds? I want to ascend my Eula to 60 and dandelion seeds are the only thing left to get.]

[Dandelion seeds? Well, sure. Not a problem. I don't need those items at the moment anyway. So feel free to hoard them all.]

And so they say. I teleported myself in front of the dungeon, but before I face off the regisvine, I made sure to pick Diluc as the burst character because of the fact that he is the only maxed out character I've got, and probably show off a little bit.

I sprinted to the hole where the regisvine is and plunged my character under so I can go down faster, activating the boss with our presence near it.

[You can just watch.] I said.

After sending that message, I immediately attacked the roots several times with Bennet's skill and Lisa's shock. Because of the elemental reaction, I managed to knock the regisvine out and activated Bennet's skill for the slight buff.

Following it, I also activated Lisa's skill so I can inflict an instantaneous electro damage to the regisvine. I then changed my character to Diluc, entered Bennet's skill radius for the buff and pressed the skill button.

Diluc charges up his sword and a phoenix came flying out of it, eventually hitting the regisvine and killing it with just a single shot.

[So strong!!!] The person said. Although I can't see what was the person's real reaction, I can definitely tell that they were definitely surprised about me 1 shotting the regisvine.

It's not a surprise really.

I replied with an emote of paimon with a buffed body, saying [No problem!]