Chapter Three: Our First Lesson Was Earth-Shattering

"Can't you just imagine-"

"You don't have to read that," I interrupted Mr. Adams quickly, wishing he'd just forget about that damn note. "I know what it says."

He ignored me and began again, "Can't you just imagine that hard, muscular body on top of you?  Those big hands roaming all over your body?  Those lips assaulting your skin with hot kisses?  God... He's so fucking sexy."  Mr. Adams looked up from the paper, his blue eyes bright with uninhibited lust.

I sighed deeply, waiting for him to order me to the principal's office for fantisizing over a teacher.

"Miss Darling," he said slowly, his voice hoarse with desire. "You are maddening."

I nibbled at my bottom lip, unsure how to reply.

He growled, dropping the note to the floor and closing the distance between us.  His hands scalded my hips as he yanked me flush against his hard body.  His lips descended, crushing against mine in a heated passion unlike anything I'd ever felt before.  My arms inadvertently wrapped themselves around his neck as his tongue glided across my lower lip.  I let out a soft gasp and he used the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch meticulously.

His hands began to creep beneath the hem of my shirt, gliding up the curve of my back and rubbing circles upon the soft skin.  His fingers played with the clasp of my bra, teasing but not quite undoing it.  His hands traced the line of my bra and he took a step back so they could cup the full orbs, squeezing roughly and causing an ache between my thighs.  The feeling was new and confusing.

He pulled the cups of my bra down and the sensations of skin-on-skin contact was indescribable.  I let out a soft cry into his open mouth as he tightly pinched my nipples between his thumb and index finger, and I arched my back into his torturous touch.  His lips trailed down the column of my neck, nipping and sucking at my tender flesh.  He showered my collarbone with kisses before releasing one of my breasts to yank my V-neck shirt aside.

His tongue traced a line down between the valley of my breasts, and I threw my head back with pleasure.

"Look at me, Averie," he gasped against my skin. "I want to see those beautiful blue eyes of yours."

I looked down at him, meeting his gaze just as he attached his lips to the nipple his fingers had abandoned only moments ago.  I let out a strangled scream.  I'd never felt anything like this before.  It was almost unbearable.  The tension in my body just kept on building, and yet I never wanted it to end.

"Mr. Adams!" I gasped as his tongue circled the erect peak, his fingers pinching the other tightly, causing pain to mix with the pleasure that was coursing through my veins.

"Call me, Sir, Averie," he murmured as his lips began to provide attention to the other breast.

"Sir..." I whispered breathlessly, the word feeling strange and unfamiliar.

"That's right baby," he murmured as one hand trailed down my belly to the hem of my jeans. "Just like that."  He slipped his hand beneath the waistband of my jeans and panties and pressed down upon my clit.  My hands plunged into his hair, holding him tight against my chest as his finger began to circle my swollen nub.  Liquid was beginning to trickle down my leg and I squirmed with slight discomfort.  The pleasure was too much to bear.

"Who made you this wet, Averie?" Mr. Adams voice was raspy with need.

"You..." I gasped, barely audible.

"What was that, Averie?" His fingers slowly parted my folds and I could feel my entire body trembling on the edge of my release.  He was cautious of my virginity as he gently stroked my hot, wet sex, causing soft whimpers to echo from my throat.

"You, Sir!" I cried as my body burst into the ultimate ecstasy.  I could feel his desk at my back and I leaned against the sturdy wood as spasms of pleasure rushed through every inch of my body.

"You are beautiful, Averie," Mr. Adams whispered, standing to his full height and staring down at me with lust-clouded eyes.  His fingers continued to caress me until I had come down from my high. "The way your body shudders at my every touch.  Has anyone ever made you feel like that before?"

"No, Sir," I gasped, still out of breath from my orgasm.

"Good," he said, "I'm glad you were able to learn something new today."  He winked at me as he extracted his fingers from my heat and lifted them to his lips.  I watched open-mouthed as he removed every trace of my climax from his fingers, his eyes closed with pleasure. "God, you taste good," he murmured. "So sweet."

I shuddered with desire at his words and straightened my clothes, unsure what would come next.

"I think we've done enough for today," he said, offering me a wicked smile. "I look forward to our next session tomorrow after school."

I had to clench my teeth to ensure my jaw didn't drop in shock.  If my first detention consisted of an earth-shattering orgasm, I couldn't wait until tomorrow.  Perhaps this would be the one subject I would truly excel in.

I returned his smile and replied, "Me too.  See you tomorrow, Sir."