Chapter Four: Breaking The Rules

A/N: The multimedia is the actress I chose to play Maddalena. :)

Kara                     6:16pm

So how was detention with a certain Greek God who may or may not be considered old enough to be a certified teacher? ;)

Averie                  6:19pm

Uneventful.

Kara                     6:20pm

Bitch, please.  Give me the deets!

Averie                  6:25pm

There's nothing to tell.  He gave me a lecture about the note, then I worked for a while.  Then left.

Kara                    6:26pm

Why are you so boring? And where are you?

I ignored her last text and followed the smell of lasagna to the kitchen where Maddalena was dishing large amounts of food onto paper plates.  I'd met Maddalena about two and a half months ago when she'd found me freezing on the streets.  A week prior to our meeting I'd run away and the homeless life did not suit me well.  I'd still attended school and I'd gotten a job at Starbucks, but living on the streets is hard no matter what.  After finding me, Maddy had immediately invited me to live with her in a small two bedroom apartment about a five minute walk away from school.  Thanks to my job I could now afford rent and we had agreed on a "she cooks, I clean", type of system.  My life had definitely begun to improve while living with Maddy.

"Hey, babe," Maddalena greeted, handing me a plate of steaming lasagna.

"Hey, Maddy," I replied, sitting down at the kitchen table and scooping a mouthful of hot pasta into my mouth, sighing at the heavenly taste. "Mmmm..."

She smiled and sat down across from me, digging into her own meal.  Maddalena was the best cook I'd ever met.  Her food was better than anything my mom had ever been able to create.

"How was school, Ava?" she asked between mouthfuls.

"I got detention," I said with a laugh.

"Ah! Finally!" she chuckled. "Tonight we celebrate!"

Two hours later I found myself squished into a sequinned turquoise tube dress that barely reached the middle of my thighs and matching blue stilettos.  My hair had been beaten into submission with a curling iron and half a bottle of hairspray, and my face was caked with glittery eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and siren red lipstick.  I felt about as classy as a prostitute but knew if I said anything Maddy would be heartbroken that I wasn't appreciative of her "masterpiece" that was my face.

"Ah, Ava!" Maddalena squealed. "So beautiful!"

She handed me a small card and it didn't take long for me to realize it was a fake ID.

"When...?" I asked slowly.

"Shh!" she giggled. "No questions.  Let's go!"

I sighed and followed her out the door, careful not to fall on my face due to the high heels that I was sure were out to get me.

***

My fake ID worked flawlessly and in no time at all we were seated at a booth inside the club with two pomegranate martinis sitting on the table between us.  Maddy downed hers within mere seconds and was headed towards the dance floor, beckoning me to join her.

I shook my head, not wanting to leave my drink unattended. "I'll find you in a few minutes."

"Suit yourself!" she said before strutting off into the crowd of sweaty dancers.  Immediately a man with short black hair, a loosely buttoned red dress shirt, and jeans came up behind her, placing his large hands on her hips as he began moving against her in time to the deafening bass.  I smiled, rolled my eyes, and returned to my drink, sipping slowly.  Let's just say I'm slightly light weight.

I was somewhat buzzed by the time I'd finished my martini and the music embraced me warmly as I made my way to the dance floor.  The bass beat in time with my heart as I slowly began to move my hips, closing my eyes and allowing myself to get lost within the loud music.  A pair of hands found my hips, pulling me back against a hard, muscled body, and the man's lips brushed across my ear.  I bit my lip, knowing I should push him away, but I enjoyed the heat of his body pressing against mine.

"You shouldn't be here, Miss Darling," the soft, familiar voice was like a caress against my skin.

My eyes shot open and I swung around to find myself face-to-face with Mr. Adams.

I opened my mouth to reply and snapped it quickly shut when no sound came out.

He chuckled, those bright blue eyes twinkling with amusement making my heart feel as though it would burst from my chest at any moment.

"I suppose I'll have to show you what happens when you break the rules, Averie," he murmured, his voice barely audible over the pounding music.

I bit my lip, secretly loving the warmth that spread through every inch of my body at his sensual threat.  Did he mean to teach me now?  Or was he referring to my detention tomorrow?

My question was answered when he took my hand and dragged me into the shadows on the edge of the dance floor, pushing me against the wall with his rock-hard body.  His lips found my neck, nibbling and sucking at the tender flesh and sending goosebumps racing across my skin.  His hands lifted the front of my skirt and at the back of my mind I wondered if anyone could really see what was happening.  I did nothing to stop him though; my mind was too clouded with lust.

His fingers brushed across the quickly growing damp spot on my thong and he chuckled softly, his breath tickling my ear.

"Already wet for me, I see," he murmured. "You learn fast, Averie."

His finger began to circle my clit and my body began to tremble with a fierce desire for him to be buried deep inside my body.  I'd never given much thought to losing my virginity, but in the middle of a nightclub where anyone could see had never come to mind.

"I want our first time to be special, Averie," he whispered in my ear, as if reading my thoughts.  His fingers continued to stroke me, keeping me on the edge of my release, but not giving me enough to completely lose myself in the pleasure he was giving. "Not something quick, lust-filled, and subject to an audience."

"But..." I gasped through the haze of pleasure.

"Hush, baby," he whispered, pushing two fingers into my p*ssy and stroking gently in and out. "It will be worth the wait, I promise."

"Please, Sir..." I moaned, longing for any kind of release, the tension becoming absolutely maddening.

"Not tonight, Averie," he chuckled, removing his fingers from my heat and bringing them slowly to my lips.  He traced his wet fingers across my lower lip before forcing them into my mouth. "Suck, Averie."

I obeyed his command, more than a little confused, but the taste of me on his fingers was also extremely arousing.  I licked and sucked his fingers until there was nothing left and when he removed them I scraped my tongue across my lower lip, removing all traces of what we had done.  My body still burned for release, but I knew in that moment that this was my punishment.

"See you tomorrow, Miss Darling," he said softly before walking away.

I sighed.  Fucking tease.