Chapter Seven: Sincerely, Sir

Friday couldn't have come soon enough. I found it more and more difficult to concentrate, to avoid thinking about Mr. Adams, as each second passed. During detention on Tuesday I had been transformed into a quivering bundle of ultimate need, and I had yet to find a way of releasing the uncomfortable tension from my body without breaking the deal I had made. I was unsure why exactly, but I truly did want to please Mr. Adams. I didn't want to lie and hide from him, and so I resisted the urge to give in to complete ecstasy with the promise of Friday's approach.

It seemed that my hand never left the shadow of my skirt, except for when I was walking to my next class, and I was beginning to wonder if anyone noticed. Mr. Adams certainly did during English. I could tell by the way his eyes sparkled with mischief and the secret smiles that he shot my way when no one was looking. Of course, the way he looked at me didn't help discourage my fantasies and most days he just made it worse. He knew it too, the asshole.

I didn't have detention again, and it seemed as though the teasing had been given a break. I bet he knew I wouldn't be able to handle it on top of masturbating during every single fucking class. Damn him, and his fucking mouth-watering-Greek-God-body. Even now, my hand was beneath my skirt, my fingers slowly stroking my hot wet, pussy. God, I can't take much more of this. One finger slipped between my pussy lips as I thought about the weekend that was to come. Mr. Adams rock-hard body pressed to mine as his cock pumps roughly in and out of my body. As the thought entered my mind, the temptation to cum became even more prominent. Fuck, how am I gonna survive this?

The bell rang, signalling the end of Math, and telling me that I should get to English. It was the last class before the weekend. I removed my finger and stood up, gathering my books and heading to Mr. Adams' classroom. He looked up from his seat at his desk as I walked into the room and I could feel the way my face flushed beneath his gaze. He smiled knowingly, no doubt aware of all the naughty thoughts that have constantly been plaguing my mind. I sat down at my desk and his foot brushed against my leg.

Oh, fuck no.

I shot him a sharp look and he raised his eyebrows, as if to say, "Are you really challenging me?"

Instead he informed the students entering the room that he was giving us time to catch up on our assignments and that he would be availble if help was needed.

I sighed.

This was going to be a long class.

Mr. Adams leaned closer to me as every found their seats and chatter filled the atmosphere. It was obvious that no one would be taking this "work block" seriously.

"Are you ready for the weekend, Miss Darling?" he asked softly.

My eyes widened. He had never hinted about our relationship in the presence of other people before. I studied his chiseled features for a moment as I figured out the appropriate wording in my head. If another student were to catch on to our quiet conversation, it would be the end of both of us.

"Yes, Sir," I finally said. "I'm quite looking forward to this weekend."

His hand reached under the desk to place something in mine. The action was hidden from the other students' view and I looked at him curiously as I felt the heavy metal of a key in the palm of my hand. Then, he slid my most recent test towards me and a large A+ written in red ink stared up at me.

"You will be rewarded for such good grades, Miss Darling," he said, so quietly that I barely made out the words.

A small tremble rippled through my body and my hand once again returned to the apex of my thighs. This was his plan all along, I know it. He wants me to be in agony, wants to know that he owns my pleasure, that my orgasms belong to him. And they do.

A small whimper escaped, and I groaned with defeat as I pushed a finger into the heat of my pussy, my eyes never leaving his. A smile flirted with his tempting lips and I wished that I could just lean over and kiss him. I added another finger as I imagined what those lips could do to me; the way they would feel upon every inch of my bare flesh.

"There are specific instructions on the back of your test," Mr. Adams said, still smiling at the torture he was forcing me to inflict upon myself. He glanced at the class and in case anyone had heard, he added, "To improve your test score."

"Thank-you, Sir," I replied quietly, standing up when the bell rang. "Have a good weekend."

His eyes sparkled wickedly, "Oh, I intend to."

***

My Darling,

I have left a gift for you in your locker. I expect you to wear everything I have left for you and arrive at my house at precisely 6:00pm tonight. Use the key I gave you to let yourself in. If you disobey any of these requests, you will be punished. My address is written below, along with directions to my apartment.

I hope you know by now that I am a very demanding man and I expect much from you. We will take it slowly, though, my dear. I do not wish to frighten you; merely teach you how to behave. This weekend, however, is to be all about you. I will pamper you, and ensure that your every need is met. I will show you the greatest pleasure you have ever known. I will take care of you, always. I hope that you will learn to trust me, for only then will we be able to truly immerse ourselves into this relationship. I expect you to spend every weekend at my apartment, and there are no exceptions to this. You are mine, if only for the weekends (and the odd detention, should you misbehave at school). You will arrive at my apartment at 6:00pm every Friday, and leave whenever I permit on Sunday afternoon or evening.

I have wanted so badly to explore your body, my Darling, and this weekend I will finnally have the chance to do so. Do not be late.

Sincerely,

Sir