Chapter Six: Patience, My Darling

I let out a sigh at the sight of my friends waiting expectantly for my arrival and thought seriously about running in the opposite direction.  They sat in our usual spot in the shade of a large oak tree around the back of our school.  Kara sat between her boyfriend Stevens legs, her back pressed up against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and held her close.  I felt a flash of jealousy at the sight of them, knowing that it would never be acceptable for Mr. Adams and me to show such public displays of affection.

"Hey, bitch," Kara called as I approached. "I want details.  Now."

I sighed again. "What are you talking about?"

Corinne was seated next to the couple, her back leaning up against the tree trunk as she pulled an apple out of her lunchbag.  She rolled her eyes in Kara's general direction and said, "Kara seems to believe that there's something inappropriate going on with you and Mr. Adams."

It was then that I realized I had thought of our unnaturally handsome English teacher twice in the past minute or so.  Our deal.  Well, fuck.

I sat down beside Corinne and pulled my jacket out of my bag, throwing it across my bare legs in order to "protect myself from the cold". Yeah. Right. The sun was shining brightly from a clear blue sky. Real believable, Averie.

"There's nothing going on," I said as one hand crept beneath my jacket. I slid my fingers up between my thighs to meet the slick flesh that awaited them and, as promised, I lightly caressed my clit twice to make up for my thoughts of him. Before I could stop myself I bit my lower lip in order to hide a moan from my friends. Shit. A reaction. Stupid, Averie. So. Fucking. Stupid.

I looked at my friends, hoping they were still completely oblivious to the utter torture occuring beneath my carefully placed jacket, and then slowly slid one finger into my wet heat. A shiver ran down my spine that had nothing to do with the non-existant breeze. Damn. I add another finger. No reaction. Good. I wiped my fingers on the jacket and returned my full attention to the people surrounding me.

"You can't deny it, Ava," Kara giggled. "You look at each other like newly weds and you argue like an old married couple.  It's almost embarassing."

I rolled my eyes at her as I circled my clit once with my fingers.  I need to get her off this topic or I'm going to be a jumble of quivering need by the time I get to "detention". 

"Stop imagining things, Kara," I said, forcing a little annoyance into my voice. "There's nothing going on."

With that, I stood up and walked away, leaving them open-mouthed and shocked that I had lashed out.  Gone was the quiet, thoughtful girl they thought I was.  And good riddance.

***

The rest of the day was uneventful, unless you include the rather detailed sexual fantasy and the punishment which soon followed during my study period.  It was the last block of the day, however, so I felt proud that I had avoided it for so long.  By the time the bell rang I was almost positive that I left behind a puddle on the chair I'd been sitting on.  My legs shook with every step I took towards Mr. Adams' classroom and I found myself hoping that he would relieve all of the tension that had been building inside my body for the past hour and a half.

"Miss Darling, this has to be a first," Mr. Adams drawled as I stepped into his classroom.

"What does, Sir?" I asked warily.

"You've showed up on time." A slow, deliberate smile spread across those decadent lips of his as his gaze traced the outline of my body from where he was sprawled leisurely in the chair behind his desk.  Memories of what had occurred hours earlier on top of that desk flashed through my mind and I let out a quiet groan.

He chuckled. "Well?"

I bit my lip. "Here?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Of course.  Don't make me ask again."

I sighed heavily and walked behind his desk, perching my ass on the edge and spreading my legs until our knees were touching.  If I was going to suffer through this deal I was taking him down with me. 

I reached up and undid the top two buttons of my blouse so that the top of my cobalt lace bra was visible, before sliding one hand between my legs and circling my clit once.  His gaze followed every movement as my fingers dipped within the liquid heat pooling at the apex of my thighs.  I threw my head back and shut my eyes, pumping my fingers in and out of my tight, wet pussy.  It didn't take long for the tension to build to unbearable heights and within moments I was precariously near release.

It was then that I forced myself to stop.  I removed my fingers and sat up straight in order to look him in the eyes, almost as if I were challenging him.  His blue eyes were blazing with lust and I smiled victoriously.

"Do not think that you can control me, Miss Darling," he said softly, his voice oozing with discipline. "I am your Master and you would do well to remember it."

My insides clenched at the sound of his threatening tone and I closed my eyes to savour the sound.  Suddenly, his hands were on my waist, lifting me from the desk's surface and placing me between his legs, the curve of my back fitting perfectly with his body.  His lips brushed against the sensitive flesh beneath my earlobe and I gasped at the slight contact.

"What is it you want, my little one?" he asked, his voice barely audible.  His tongue traced a small circle upon my tender skin and I writhed against him, pressing my back against his hard, muscled chest in a desperate attempt to ease the tension.

"You, Sir," I murmured. "Oh, God, I want you, Sir."

His breath tickled my ear as he chuckled wickedly. "As much as I would love to have you right this very second, I refuse to steal your innocence upon my desk."

"But-"

"Hush, my Darling," he murmured, one large hand reaching up to stroke my dark hair. "You deserve candlelight and rose petals."

I whimpered, needing release more than life itself. "Please...?"

He chuckled again, his teeth scraping across my neck and causing a shudder of both pain and pleasure to run through my blood stream.

"Oh God..." I moaned.  My entire body ached for him, so badly I barely understood what was happening.  All I knew was that I needed him; needed him more than anything else in the world.

I felt him smile as his lips drew away from my neck and I turned my head in order to meet his gaze.  I was sure my eyes were begging for him, and at this moment I didn't care.

"You're beautiful, Averie," he whispered, his voice suddenly hoarse. "Like a siren.  You could almost tempt me to take you, right here and now."

"Plea-"

"Almost," he said sternly. "But I'm not going to."

"But-"

"No arguing, my Darling," he said. "Just listen.  I want you to continue with our deal.  Today is Tuesday.  I would like you to spend this weekend at my house, from Friday evening until four in the afternoon of Sunday.  By then, I trust that you will be more than willing to make love with me for the first time."

I let out a strangled moan as the realization that he would not let me cum sunk in.

He laughed right out loud this time. "Don't worry.  The weekend will come soon enough."

With that, he lifted me up off his lap and adjusted my clothing.  With one hand, he brushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear and said, "You may go home now."