Chapter Nine: The Teasing Never Ends

A/N: I'm back! Soooooooooo sorry I took so long! I've had a lot going on for the past few months. I'll try to update sooner now!

The fluffy white towel embraced my body in a warm hug as it absorbed the water droplets that clung to my flushed skin. My eyelids fluttered lazily as a sigh of contentment slipped passed my lips. Mr. Adams' hands gently rubbed circles across every inch of my body, ensuring that all traces of water were gone. When he had finished, he allowed the towel to drop, leaving me completely naked to his wandering gaze, whilst he remained fully clothed.

He reached out one hand slowly; lightly tracing my collarbone with his long index finger. A soft moan sounded from deep within my throat as a week of unsatisfied desire surfaced once again. The gentle finger trailed leisurely lower, drawing circles around one quickly hardening, rosy nipple. My teeth dug into my lower lip as I bit back another moan.

His arm fell to his side and he smiled at me as though he knew something that I didn't.  I let out a soft whimper at the loss of contact and pouted involuntarily.  Mr. Adams laughed and reached up to touch my protruding lip with his index finger, and I took the opportunity to suck his finger into my mouth, circling the tip with my tongue.  His eyes widened and he rose an eyebrow in question.  I merely looked up at him innocently and lightly grazed his finger with my teeth.

"Little Averie," he said, his voice like velvet, "are you trying to seduce me?"

I blushed as he removed his finger from between my lips; the action making a quiet popping sound. "Would that help?" I asked.

He laughed, "No."

I just narrowly stopped myself from pouting again.  Didn't he want me anymore?  I mean, why was I here if not so he could fuck me? 

"Patience, my Darling," he murmured, cupping my cheek with his hand and brushing his thumb tenderly across my skin. "We have all the time in the world for that."

"I want you now," I said, sounding much too whiney for my liking.  God damn it, this man was turning me into a baby with all this coddling. 

He chuckled and pulled me into his arms, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "I know, baby."

We stood like that for what felt like eternity.  He only pulled away when a small shiver trembled through my body.

"Come on," he said, taking my hand and leading me in the direction of his bedroom.  This is it.  Maybe he'll finally get down to business.  I've been a virgin for too long.  I'm so desperate my stomach aches with desire and my muscles are one giant knot of tension.  Please, please, please, don't make me wait anymore...

"Let's get you dressed," he said when we reached his room.

What?  Shouldn't he be the one getting undressed?  Am I really that repulsive?  Is he just stalling now?  God damn it, I'm so horny!

He laughed.  I guess my thoughts were evident in my expression.

"Patience, Averie," he said again, before finding me one of his T-shirts and pulling it over my head.

I let out a long sigh, and glared up at him.

He laughed again, then stepped forward and scooped me up into his arms.

"What-"

My question was answered when he placed me gently on the bed.  He sat down beside me and threw his arm around my shoulders. I curled up against his chest, becoming intoxicated by the scent of cologne I had grown to love.

He broke the silence with an unexpected question. "Where do your parents think you are?"

I felt my body tense before I could stop it, and he leaned away slightly so he could look at me.

"Um..." I paused, thinking quickly for a believable lie. "I told them I was spending the night at Kara's.  You know... a girl's night?"

He nodded. "Good thinking."

I let out a sigh of relief as I cuddled closer to him again.  I felt guilty for lying, but not guilty enough to tell him the truth.  The last thing I needed was for him to send me home to my parents.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Averie," he said after another long pause. "This is so wrong."

Fuck no.  He wasn't going to back out on me now.  Not after we'd come this far.  I guess I really was going to have to seduce him again.  He was thinking far too much for my liking. 

Here goes nothing...

I leaned up and traced the shell of his ear with the tip of my tongue. "But it feels so right..." I purred. "Sir."

My lips trailed slowly down his jaw, before pressing a gentle kiss to the corner of his mouth.  His breathing had become increasingly laboured, and by the time I reached his lips his control had faded.  He pushed me down onto my back and kissed me fiercely, pinning my wrists down on either side of my head.  My heart was pounding almost painfully within my chest.

Finally.  It was going to happen.

 His lips ravished my skin so violently I was sure to have marks by the morning as his hands explored every inch of my body.  I writhed against the mattress, arching my back in order to give his torturously talented lips better access as they moved lower.

His hands crept beneath the soft fabric of the shirt I wore, and I let out a moan as his hands cupped my breasts, squeezing roughly as his palms rubbed agonizingly against my taut nipples.  My whole body trembled with the amount of pleasure and longing that I had been forced to ignore for the past week.  My pussy ached for a sensation I'd never felt before, and the first wave of nervous excitement shuddered through my body. 

I let out a gasp of surprise when he pinched my nipples hard and I pressed my hips up to grind with his.  He groaned softly and one of his hands trailed down my stomach to the slickness between my thighs, causing me to cry out when a finger brushed across my clit.  His finger began to circle slowly, reducing me to a quivering mass of utter desperation in mere seconds.

"Please..." I begged. "Please, Sir?"

He smiled down at me as his finger slowly slipped between the silken folds of my pussy.  I cried out softly as his finger began to move in and out at an infuriatingly slow pace and his lips began journeying down my stomach.  My hips bucked off the bed as his teeth grazed my skin and my heart felt as though it were ready to burst at the thought of what he was about to do.

I let out a whimper of protest when he removed his hands from my body, but watched with confusion as he sat up and took a hold of my right ankle.  His lips returned to my skin as he left a path of kiss up the inside of my leg.  The ache deep within my stomach increased as his mouth reached my inner thigh, yet his lips never came in contact with the core of my desire and I let out a frustrated cry as he began the whole process again upon my other leg.

Oh God... he was so close again... just one more kiss and he would...

"Ohhh!" I cried out as his lips pressed against my pussy, which was practically dripping for him. 

And then he crawled back up my body and kissed my lips chastely.

He pulled back the covers and pulled me into his arms before pulling the blankets up to my chin. 

"Goodnight, Averie Darling," he said, chuckling.

God damn it, I'm starting to hate this man.