- 10 -

"Oh my god, Heeseung!" exclaimed Daeji, running up to me and wrapping her arms around me as soon as I entered the building.

"Yeah, no," I replied, smacking her arms away.

She looked at me with a shocked face, her brows furrowed. I dusted my shoulders, before speaking.

"Why'd you beat Jiwoo up, and her friend, huh? How ridiculous are you?"

"Pfft, you're one to talk. You left me on delivered for 5 days!" she exclaimed.

"So? Didn't I tell you I'm over you? I don't wanna have anything to do with you."

"Heeseung," she pleaded, reaching for my hands, "Don't do this. I still love you, please!"

I moved my hands away from her, "You think I ever did? Get away."

"Don't leave me, please!" she begged, grabbing onto one of my legs, fake tears rushing out of her eyes.

"Don't even think about touching Jiwoo or me again, understood?" I scoffed at her, kicking her away before walking out.

"Come back!" she yelled, rushing after me.

I turned around and saw her running to me.

"I'm pregnant! And it's yours!"

I turned around, looking at her in disgust. "I never slept with you."

"No, you did! You were drunk!"

"Are you really trying to gaslight me right now? I'll never believe a bitch like you."

"Heeseung, don't leave me and our child!" she said, placing a hand on her belly.

"Stop lying and shut the fuck up," I replied, gritting my teeth.

I rushed into the limo, slamming the door so she couldn't get in. I grabbed the bottle of soju lying on the ground, chugging it down and wiping my mouth.

"There's hangover pills in the seat pocket," said the driver.

"Thanks."

I put a hand to my head, my head still aching from the alcohol I had drunk earlier. 

Shit, Dad'll kill me.

˚₊‧꒰ა 🌧️ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 

"Hyung, you should make Jiwoo noona go with you," said Ni-ki, showing me a flyer for the annual party.

A party which has a theme set for each year, decided by the council of student presidents. Last year, it was a club theme. Hopefully, this year will be the same.

"Really? You think she'll agree?" I asked, snatching the flyer.

"Convince her, like you do with every girl," replied Jungwon, making Niki and Sunghoon snicker.

My eyes bolted to him, glaring. "Haha, very funny."

"You can't be laughing Sunghoon, aren't you in love with Seoyun or something?" said Sunoo.

"Shut up! I told you not to tell them!" he exclaimed.

"Look, your girlfriends are over there!" exclaimed Jay, pointing. Jungwon had to smack his hand down, murmuring that it was rude to point.

I turned around and saw Jiwoo talking to a guy. She didn't look so comfortable.

Song Jaesuk.

Tried to steal the Captain of the basketball team title from me, is a bully, known for raping and assaulting a ton of girls. Plus he's seduced teachers, no matter gender, to get better grades. Overall a disgusting bastard.

I clenched my fists, walking up to them.

"She has places to be," I said, grabbing Jiwoo's wrist.

"Leave her, Lee, she's completely fine with me," said Song, smiling at her.

Did I mention how crooked and yellow his teeth were? Like they were bathed in turmeric. Am I the only person with actually good teeth in this school?

"I do have to go somewhere, so excuse me," she replied, pulling her wrist from my grip and speed-walking away from the two of us.

"The fuck is wrong with you, huh?" said Song, the minute Jiwoo left.

"Nothing, I think something's wrong with you," I replied, slipping my hands into my pockets.

"You just lost me a girl! I could've-" he said, but I cut him off by yawning.

He stared at me, putting his hands on his hips. "You think I'm joking?"

"I don't think you're joking, I think you are the joke."

"Now listen, you fucking-" he said, reaching for my collar.

I grabbed his wrists, twisting them, as I said, "You listen to me, bastard. The girl's off-limits, so don't even try. Otherwise, I'll rip your liver out."

"Fuck, let go of me!" he whined, groaning in pain.

"Understand?" I asked, twisting them a bit more.

He tried to shake his hands away, so I pushed him to the ground.

He fell on his behind, shaking his hands in pain, "Dude, what the fuck!? We used to be friends!"

"I never considered you one, so remember what I said," I replied, exhaling and walking away.

"You think you can fuck my sister and get her pregnant?"

I froze in my steps, turning to meet his eyes. But a punch had landed on my jaw before I could say anything.

I fell to the ground, and he said, "Just wait, I'll rape your little girlfriend one day and make you pay for what you did!" grabbing my collar while laughing like a maniac.

"Tell her to get an abortion, then! Don't fucking touch Jiwoo!!" I replied, kicking him in the chest so he got off of me.

"Motherfucker," he breathed out. People had begun to gather around us, but I had no time to acknowledge them.

He began to charge at me before I threw a punch to his nose, blood gushing out of it.

"Shit, your nasty blood's on my fingers," I said, wiping them on my shirt.

"Let me remind you again; you lay a finger of yours on Jiwoo, your liver gets ripped out. By me."

He scoffed, getting pulled up by his friends and walking away. I exhaled, Jake rushing up to me.

"Were you seriously throwing a fit over Jiwoo? That's not your job, that's mine." 

I looked at him, scoffing at his face. "Look, are you really angry at me for giving a fuck about your sister?"

"Yeah, 'cause I don't want you laying your hands on her."

I chuckled, "You made that real clear, man. All I'm doing is helping you. Be grateful."

"I never asked you to, Heeseung."

"Then come and help her yourself! I'm not her fucking brother, so why am I the one doing the protecting!?"

"Why do you care so much about her in the first place, huh?!" he replied.

I stared at him, unable to reply. He scoffed, shaking his head.

"Look, I'm sorry, but do try to not beat up every person you see just because of her, okay? I get that you're helping me, but I doubt she'd appreciate being the reason why a guy's in a hospital bed. And, look after yourself. Don't drink so much."

"Oh, so you give a shit about me now? You and your bipolar ass."