- 13 -

heejussi
i wanna go on a date w u

me
Rn??

heejussi
yea
if ur free

me
*You're
Yea I am

heejussi
by bus
we're going to the movies

I sat at my bed, reality hitting me as I read our conversation all over again.

I'm going on my first date! Oh my god!

I immediately went to Seoyun's profile, texting her.

me
HELPPP

yunniee <3
whasup

me
HElP IM GOING ON A DATE
EFDIEKJRGKTKW

yunniee <3
w heeseung?

me
YAS BITC

yunniee <3
OH
OMG
U HAVE TO LOOK GOOD SINCE ITS UR FIRST
WHAT KIND OF DATE??

me
MOVIE DATE

yunniee <3
hes boring :/

me
SHUTUP AND HELP ME OMG

yunniee <3
ur asking me like I HAVE EXPERIENCE

me
WELL UR DATING SUNGHOON

yunniee <3
AND??????

me
HOW DO I DRESS

yunniee <3
wear that oversized grey zip-up hoodie
those slim black flare pants
ur crusty air forces
n a shirt inside
js in case he takes off ur hoodie

me
Excuse moi
Why would he

yunniee <3
bc he wants to do the dirty

me
I'm blocking u

After I had gotten into the outfit Seoyun chose for me, I walked out of my room, Layla playing with Jake on the floor.

"Where are you going?" asked Jake, looking up as Layla came running up to me.

"I'm going to the movies with a friend," I replied, ruffling Layla's fur.

"What are you watching?"

"Toy Story," I replied, giggling as a betrayed expression formed on Jake's face.

"Take me with you!" he ordered grumpily.

"No, it's all girls!"

"Please~!" he begged, clasping his hands together.

"Bye bye," I waved, smiling as blew a kiss to Layla, scurrying out the house.

As soon as I had shut the door, I spotted a black BMW parked outside of our house. I gaped at the windshield, seeing Dad and that skank sitting there.

She smirked, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. "Where are you going?"

"None of your damn business," I glared, opening the door for Dad.

"Thank you, Ji," he gasped out.

I grabbed his arm, putting it around my neck as I helped him back inside. Jake looked up again, his face changing as soon as he saw Goeun enter the house.

"What the hell are you here for?"

"Language, young man. I live here," she said, placing her purse on the counter.

"No fucking way. You've been gone for 3 months with Dad, and I know damn well what you've been up to while Dad's been stuck in that hotel, struggling," replied Jake, helping me put Dad on the couch.

"Don't speak to me in that manner," she said, glaring.

"Don't expect me to respect someone as shitty as you," he spat back.

"Jake, get Dad a new inhaler," I said.

Jake looked back at Goeun, giving her a death glare before walking into Dad's room.

"Okay, Dad. Jake'll look after you, I have to go somewhere. Okay?" I said, smiling at Dad, patting his head before slowly walking away.

"Jiwoo, buy me some new perfume when you come back!" yelled Goeun.

"No, go fuck yourself," I replied, slamming the door in her face.

I inhaled angrily, looking around and spotting Heeseung staring at me while leaning against a pillar. I walked up to him, his face visibly understanding.

"Is your dad feeling better?" he asked, a hand going through my hair as we walked together to the bus stop.

"I can't tell. Goeun obviously wasn't looking after him, and he still has lung issues," I replied, putting hand to my hand after shutting the door.

Heeseung then intertwined his hands with mine, turning his face around as he smiled to himself. I pulled him by his ear, pecking him on the cheek and realizing how red his face was after he held my hand.

We got on the bus to the mall, getting off and rushing to the theatre as soon as we realized we were pretty late to it. We got our popcorn and food, sitting down at our seats.

Heeseung seemed uncomfortable, looking around the place in fear.

"Do you see those girls looking at us?"

The cinema was practically empty, and I whipped my head around, spotting the group of girls who were talking about something while staring at us. They didn't even move after we caught them looking at us.

"Is that..?" I whispered, indicating Daeji.

He nodded lightly, adjusting his seating position as he gripped onto my hand, fingers digging into my skin. "The last time she did this, she almost got arrested."

"She's done this more than once?!" I asked in outrage, frowning at her and her group of friends.

"Do this for me really quick, I think they're taking pictures," he then said, wrapping his hands on my neck.

I understood what he wanted, planting my lips on his as I made eye contact with Daeji. His hand snaked down my waist as he deepened the kiss, a smirk forming on his face.

Daeji gasped as soon as she saw us, standing up but then getting pulled down by her friend. She gritted her teeth, breathing in and out in anger. I laughed against Heeseung's lips, feeling him push me deeper into the seat as he got more aggressive.

The girls soon got up to leave, scowling at us. I then tapped Heeseung on the shoulder, trying to tell him to stop, but he wasn't minding. Still kissing me.

I pushed him away from me, our breath both hot. He then looked at me, gazing down at my lips.

"Don't let me kiss you again."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I won't be able to stop."

"Sir, there are children sitting near us. Please shush."