- 11 -

⚠️ TW: ABUSE, ALCOHOL, DEEP DESCRIPTIONS ⚠️

— 3 DAYS LATER

It's been 3 days, and I haven't been to school. All I've been doing is laying in bed, feeling shitty and tired. Not to mention all the soju bottles on the floor, I let no one in to clean it and had no energy to clean up myself.

When I visited home yesterday, Dad had still been fighting with Mom, him hitting her audible throughout the house. I couldn't do anything about it, except for having dry tears run out of my eyes in misery for Mom and leave for my house.

Why did my life have to turn out like this?

Every single fucking thing I did seemed to harm people, so what's the point with me even existing? Like I was some curse cast upon innocent people.

The guys had kept on trying to come in, even camping outside for a day before I actually let them in today. I am grateful for them but had a sense that I could endanger them too in some way. 

Yet they were the only people I could truly rely on in my life.

"Hyung, you haven't eaten in 2 days! Open up right now!" yelled Jungwon's voice.

"No.." I groaned, my vision hazy as I turned in bed.

"Okay, we'll barge in," said Jay, "in 3, 2, 1.."

The force of 6 guys came to use as they repeatedly slammed their bodies onto the door, somehow knocking the door open.

I sat up in a hurry, seeing the 6 boys groaning in pain as they rolled onto the ground, a few landing on top of the bed. Their gym sessions finally seemed to pay off.

"What the fuck, you just broke my door!"

"As you can tell," groaned Ni-ki, wiggling on top of my bed.

"Ew, why do you have these bottles still in here?" asked Jay as he pulled out a trash bag, gathering a few by holding the bottle's neck. "Get up and clean this mess."

The other guys had begun to yelp and fight each other, trying to avoid the alcohol residue on my bedroom floor.

"You, get that bottle!" yelled Sunghoon, pushing a bottle with his toe.

"No, you get it!" Sunoo yelled back, scurrying into my bathroom.

"Ew, ew, ew!" shrieked Jungwon, lifting his foot and jumping up and down.

I clicked my tongue, grabbing a few bottles and throwing them into the black bag. Soon my room was clean, but Jay continued to scold me about hygiene and keeping my room clean.

"You're not my dad."

"Do I look like I am?"

"No..." I replied, my head hanging down as I pulled the garbage bag out of my room and downstairs.

When the fright of my life happened.

I found Jiwoo sitting in my lounge.

I screamed, dropping the bag with a 'clang!' and running upstairs. 

"Jake, what is she doing, in my house!?" I whisper-screamed, grabbing him by the shoulders and buttoning up my pyjamas.

He laughed at my face, "She wanted to come and see you."

"Ahem."

I slowly turned my head around and saw her standing at the doorway, Her face turned into disgust as soon as she saw me and Jake on the bed, and the rest of the guys wrestling.

"I shouldn't have come."

"Yeah, you're right," said Niki, flapping a towel onto Jake's face.

"Niki Minaj!" he exclaimed, chasing him out the room, "Who knows what Heeseung stuck that towel up! Get back here, you rascal!"

I smiled nervously at Jiwoo, standing up and pulling Tom and Jerry, aka Sunoo and Sunghoon up from the ground. I then dusted my shoulders, walking up to her. I placed a hand on the door frame, leaning against it so she couldn't see the chaos going on behind.

"So."

She gasped, pinching her nose shut, looking like she was about to puke.

"Heeseung, how much alcohol have you drank!? Did you even brush your teeth?" she exclaimed, grabbing me by the collar and running into my bathroom.

"Uhm, a day? I don't really remember-" I started, but then had a toothbrush with mint toothpaste shoved into my mouth.

I spit it out immediately, "Use the watermelon toothpaste, not this shit!"

"No, use the mint one to clean your teeth!" she exclaimed, squeezing more toothpaste into my mouth.

I furrowed my face in disgust, brushing my teeth slowly and trying not to puke.

She sighed, washing her hands before walking out.

— LATER
*;)

After we had finished eating lunch, Jungwon shooed everyone except for Jiwoo out of the house and to his instead, leaving me and her alone.

We sat silently, watching the K-Drama 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?'. I scooched over to her side, but she surprisingly didn't budge. I smiled to myself, slowly putting an arm around her side of the couch. She didn't get bothered by that either.

(Un)fortunately, we were watching episode 13, so we came across that scene.

Jiwoo began to shift in her seat, slowly looking away from the screen. My eyes widened, glancing over at her and then to the screen.

Tension began to build up between us, and I had an adrenaline rush to ask her.

"Should we recreate that?" I asked, leaning in closer.

She grabbed a pillow, hiding her face as she blushed, turning away from me. "W-What?"

"Should we?"

"Maybe?"

I looked at her in surprise, and she giggled. I pulled the pillow down from her face.

"I'll guide you then, hm?" I asked, placing her arms around my neck and kissing her softly.

The feel of her lips brought warmth to me, and we continued to kiss, laying her down on the couch. She was surprisingly good, pulling my body to hers. I laid my body on top of her, the kiss slowly burning and speeding up.

I began to kiss her more roughly, unable to control it. Her fingers dug into my neck, a whimper hitting my mouth. I smirked in between the kisses, my hand snaking to her back to keep her stable. 

Our tongues then tangled, leaving both me and her breathless. The kissing soon turned to making out, and after a few moments we broke apart.

We were both gasping for air, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I wiped it away from her mouth with my thumb, smiling as I laid my head on her shoulder. 

"What if someone saw us?" she gasped out.

"No one will find out."