- 19 -

liked by hee_updates and 12 others
unkn0wn                jay and jiwoo seen shopping together

3 comments

rizzimura               why tf u stalking them 💀
seo_yunniee    fr like mind ur business

user7190032       ur acc so weird

I kept looking behind me, checking to see if anyone familiar was around us. Jay said he noticed a girl in black and a mask holding her phone out in our direction, and I felt uneasy, the post making my heart skip a beat.

"It doesn't matter, you wanna try this?" he then said, pointing to something.

"They could be dangerous, though. I don't want Jake to find out," I said, shaking my head.

"I'm here, they can't hurt you," he reassured, smiling at me.

I smiled back nervously, having a gut feeling that it was one of Heeseung's flings. We walked up to the cashier after picking out our stuff, and Jay looked eagerly at the staff.

"How much is everything?"

"350,000 won sir."

"I'll pay by card-"

"No!" I grabbed his wrist, handing them my money, "I'll pay."

"No, I'm paying," he said, shoving his card to the staff.

"No, I-" I said, stopping as soon as I noticed that he gave them a black card.

My jaw fell open, and I looked at Jay, a smirk plastered on his face. "How rich are you!?"

"Relax, I earn 80 times the amount I just paid right now every month."

"Thanks for calling me poor," I replied, having him chuckle as he grabbed all the bags.

"Let me carry some," I said, trying to take a few.

"Hey, you'll rip them apart if you keep on tugging on them," he scolded, having me scoff.

"You're so irritable! You bought me so much, I can pay and carry my own bags, you know," I exclaimed.

"Okay missy," he said, stopping in his tracks and handing me all the bags, "Carry them yourself, hm?"

I nodded, but as soon as he placed them in my hands, they immediately dragged my arms down to the ground due to the weight. I yelped, trying to pick them up, but could only drag them across the floor. It was probably because of all of Jay's designer clothes.

He laughed at me, watching me groan in pain as he walked behind me.

"Does my suffering really bring you happiness?" I scowled, glaring at him.

"No," he lied, "Which is why I'll take them."

Jay yanked the bags from my hands, my arms finally not straining. I sighed in relief, watching Jay carry them like they were just empty bags. I rolled my eyes, glaring while walking next to him.

"What, do you want me to carry you too?" he asked.

Taken aback, I shook my head, continuing down to my house.

"Wait, since we're going to my house, what will you do with your things?" I asked, slowly slipping in the money of my things into his bag.

"Should we go to my house then? I'll get my driver."

"Jake's probably home, that's why."

He stopped walking in the direction of my house, walking back towards the mall. I laughed, catching up to him as he dialed a number on his phone.

Just then, I caught sight of a girl and guy peeking around a corner, watching me and Jay. I frowned, and their heads disappeared as they noticed me.

"I just saw two people watching us," I whispered to Jay.

"Where?"

"Over at that corner," I pointed, inching closer to Jay.

"Stay close to me, I think I know who it is."

"Yah," said someone behind me.

I gasped, turning to see Heeseung behind me. He looked drowsy, and very drunk.

"What are you doing here!?" I hissed, looking back at Jay apologetically.

"Are you okay?" asked Jay.

"Like you give a fuck," Heeseung replied, grabbing my shoulder for stability.

"Why are you drinking in the first place?" I asked.

A hand began to caress my jaw, and he leaned closer, "I missed you, so I drank a little bit."

"You're not well, I'm sorry Jay but I have to look after him," I said, looking at Jay's red face. Was he mad?

"Let's go to my place, I can help," he then said.