- 16 -

"What were you thinking?" Heeseung asked me, placing his hands on his hips.

"What?" I asked back.

"Why were you with him?"

I raised my eyebrows, "I asked you, and you said yes. Besides, I should be able to hang out with whoever I want without you pestering me."

"Pestering? I only said yes because you asked me! I thought you would decline and sit down with me. Instead, you want off with one of my closest friends and left me alone."

"Well, you should've said you were lonely."

"And I thought you would've realized that sooner."

I looked at him, rolling my eyes at him. "Is this really about you being lonely?"

"No."

"I knew it."

"You shouldn't be hanging around other guys! I'm your boyfriend! Why would you need other guys?" he asked, eyes wide.

"You think I don't like it when you hang out with other girls?" I retorted back, looking at him with fiery eyes.

He stared at me, his mouth open but nothing was coming out.

"Yeah, I do notice you talking to those girls at school in corners. Who are they, really?"

"My fans-"

"Shut up and tell me the truth."

He looked taken aback, frowning at me. "I am telling you the truth!"

"Who smiles while 'rejecting' their fans? Huh?"

"I laugh at their faces so they don't bother me again."

"How are you so good at lying?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I-" he said, stopping midway when he realized what I actually said.

I smirked, and he said, "You tried to gaslight me."

"I knew you were dumb, but I didn't know you would be this slow."

His face dropped, his eyes reflecting how pissed he was. He grabbed his stuff, before turning to me.

"There's a party happening tonight. Come to it, or don't. I don't really care."

I rolled my eyes, waving him away as I walked up to Seoyun.

"Hey, what happened to your hubby?" she asked, walking with me while holding Sunghoon's hand.

"Don't ask."

"He's jealous, isn't he?" asked Sunghoon.

"Yup."

"He never tends to be jealous around any girl other than you, y'know," he said, pulling Seoyun to him. "He wasn't ever serious with any girl."

"They were all flings, I know," I sighed, looking at the ground.

Just hope I don't become another one.

˚₊‧꒰ა 🌧️ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

It was almost midnight, and the party was about to start. It was at Heeseung's house, and I knew that he was hosting it as revenge. I didn't understand him, but I decided to go anyway to see what he would dare to do while I was his girlfriend.

I looked through my wardrobe, finding a green, satin party dress. There was a slit that went up to my mid thigh, spaghetti straps and a shiny finish. I tied my hair up, a few strands loose in the front. I wore a silver necklace and rings, as well as silver stilettos before leaving the house.

I walked with Seoyun to his house, and what I saw was not what I had prepared for. Mentally and physically.

The whole house was filled with red lights, a ton of people inside. Guys and girls. They were drinking, smoking and dancing with each other. As soon as I stepped inside, the humid air blew in my face. I hated it the stench, the heat, but went with it anyway.

I sat down on the couch, grabbing a glass of alcohol with Seoyun. She went off to dance with Sunghoon, apologizing before rushing off with him.

I caught sight of Heeseung, his lips on some other girl's neck. She was gasping for air, his hands grasping her hips while pulling them backwards to his body. He saw me, maintaining eye contact.

I clenched my teeth, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I felt like barfing at the sight of them, drinking from my glass while Heeseung turned away from me. Slamming the girl onto the wall and continuing their making out.

Someone came and stood next to me, but I couldn't decipher him from the flashing lights. He was wearing a white shirt, holding his hand out to me.

"Who are-"

"We were skating together earlier. Did you forget me that quickly?" he laughed, and I grasped his hand, sitting up.

"Oh, Jay! I'm sorry, I seriously can't see with all these lights," I shouted, the music and people talking louder than us both.

He took me to the dance floor, putting my arms around his neck.

"Are you okay? I saw Heeseung."

"Yea, I'm fine since you're here," I replied, laughing at his face dropping. "It was a joke!"

"Okay!" he replied. "You wanna get payback?"

"I really don't know," I replied, looking back at him. He had two girls on him now, sitting down on the couch as they straddled around him.

I exhaled, looking at Jay. He raised his brows, tilting his head at me. I nodded, pulling him closer to me by his tie.

He gulped, wrapping his hands around my waist as we danced to the music. The others also joined in; Jungwon, Seoyun, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni-ki. I frowned when I saw him, shaking his head rapidly as Jungwon splashed water all over us.

"Why are you here!?"

"I'm an adult too!" he replied, laughing at Sunoo almost slipping onto the dance floor.

"Play Drunk Dazed by Enhypen!" yelled Jungwon, the DJ changing the lights and music.

As we continued to dance, I felt someone's eyes on me.

I turned to my side, seeing Heeseung staring at me from afar. He was leaning against a wall while staring at me, drinking from a glass while ignoring another girl.