7.0

(this is just a moment, idk 🤷)

'if you could pick to invisible or to be able to fly, which would you choose?' vance asks bruce as he chomps on his grilled cheese sandwich.
'invisible,' bruce replies keeping his focus on the drink menu looking for a good type of milkshake.
'what?! flying is so much cooler than being invisible, plus if your invisible i won't get to see your cute little face.' vance squishes bruce's cheeks and sits back down to eat more of his fries.
'yeah but i won't have to pay to go on planes because i'm invisible.' bruce says wiping the grease of his cheeks.
'yeah but,' vance chews his food and swallows before finishing. 'you can just fly for free if you choose fly?' vance tries arguing back.
'if you fly underneath birds they can shit on you. and besides if you sneak on a plane and no one see's you sneak on a plane you can go to first class and steal all the snacks when no ones looking of course. they can still see the snacks, and they'll definitely notice them levitating.' bruce explains leaving vance in deep thought.
'but no one could see you!' vance reminds him.
'surely i won't have to be invisible all the time, i mean if you choose flying would you be flying all the time?' bruce states.
'no, i guess not..' vance sighs in defeat. 'no wonder you're on the debate team,' vance whispers to himself making him slightly chuckle.
'what was that?' bruce sharply stared into vance's soul, at least that's what if felt like to vance.
'nothing,' vance gulped. he held his breath and let out his breath while saying 'all of it is on me.'
'it better be mr vance lesley hopper,' bruce grins.
     'oh shut up!' vance demands.

word count; 304
this isn't like really a chapter it's just a moment that happened after vance got ungrounded.
be able to fly or be invisible?