11.0

bruce went to school looking exhausted and had red puffy eyes.
     'what's wrong bruce?' vance asks. 'it's finally friday, halloween. we get to go to the party like you've been wanting to!' vance exclaims.
     'my nan died. she basically raised me because my parents would fight often, and they'd send me off to her house.' bruce explains.
     'oh, i'm so sorry.' vance looks down at his shoes, oh great there's a hole in it, his mom can't know he wore shoes and a shoe had a hole in it.
     'when my mom told me i felt so angry and sad. i wrote in my journal, and i haven't wrote in it since sixth grade.' bruce sniffles.
     'well at least we get to go to the halloween party tonight!' vance says trying to cheer him up.
     'your right, today's halloween. why not make the best of it?' bruce flashes a smile. 'guess what i'm dressed up as!'
     'elvis if he was an oompa loompa,' vance asks.
     '..no,' bruce sighs. 'i'm a vampire, jerk!' bruce chuckles and hits vance with his elbow gently. 'well i got to go to class so see you around.' bruce says smiling and waving while the cape attached to his back waved with him.
     'cya!' vance waves back.

     bruce and vance decided that they'd stay at the yamada estate while they wait for the halloween party. vance was dressed up as a vampire too because bruce begged vance to match with him.

     'dogs are definitely better,' bruce said.
     'no cats!' vance looks at him in shock while bruce stared back.
     'no way, dogs! they're so much cuter! and they poop outside, not inside, so they don't leave oder.' bruce replies.
     'yeah but i don't have pick it's shit,' vance points out.
     'yeah but i won't have to clean the litter box!' bruce mentions.
     they continue to argue for thirty minutes and loose track of time.
     'oh shit it's time to go!' vance quickly stands up. bruce chuckles as he watches him. 'what?'
     'oh nothing. hey, have i told you lately? i'm grateful you're mine.' bruce says making vance smile a bit.
     'ok, we gotta go!' vance reminds him.

     'bruce, do you want punch?' vance asks him.
     'yes please!' he replies.
     'alright,' vance walks to the counter and picks up spoon for the punch. 'oh hey annie.'
     'yes finally someone i can talk to!' she says excitedly.
     'you want a glass?' vance asks her.
     'might as well, i thought this would be fun. but really i'm a lonely loser sitting in the corner to shy to talk to anyone,' annie sighs.
     'well that new girl i was talking about is coming this way,' vance says looking to his left, anne looking the same way.
     'hey, i'm chanel. i heard you're anne?' she has heavy mascara and as usual glossy lips, her brown hair is curled and she was dressed up as a gogo girl and the colours of her outfit were pink, yellow, and orange.
     'yeah, yeah, me that's, i mean that's me.' anne says forgetting how to talk every second. vance chuckles.
     'i'll leave you too alone,' vance says. chanel smiles showing her pearly teeth.

     vance walked over to the couch bruce was sitting at. he heard people shouting for others to chug alcohol and saw others dancing.
     'bruce i'm back with the pu—' vance stopped when he saw bruce sitting on the couch kissing a girl, and apparently bruce saw him too. vance threw the punch on the girl who just kissed bruce and bruce. vance ran outside even though it was raining and bruce ran after. their white face paint was washing off.
     'vance let me explain! i—' bruce shouts.
     'you can keep doing this! you can't keep doing shitty things and feel better about yourself, like that makes it ok!' vance shouts at him.
     'vance what do you mean,' bruce asks even though he knew what vance meant.
     'you keep doing shitty things, like that one time you bullied that kid, or made fun of others just because you feel bad about yourself!' vance shouts, he was crying but luckily it blended in with rain, and bruce too.
     'well, whatever! you'd be nothing without me and you know it!' bruce shouts. 'oh shit,' he whispers.
     'you're so fucking full of yourself.' vance says as he walks away.
     'i said too much it overflows, why do i always fucking spill?'
     'i guess you aren't that grateful i'm yours then!' vance shouts and looks back at bruce for a split second, then he continues walking to the direction of his house.
     'you really need to wash your mouth out with soap..' annie says as she runs after vance.
     'she's not wrong,' chanel says as she watches her run off.
     bruce felt burning hot tears drip down his face and he looked down at his feet. he swallowed hard making it almost impossible to breathe.

    'first my nan and now vance,' bruce says as he walks into his room from the bathroom. he took a shower so he wouldn't be cold and wet. so he went to bed, and he just cried. which he thought was pretty pathetic, but that's what he thought he was.

word count; 868
i had to add a rain fight guys. i had to.