03.

"I just finished up my first week of college classes & instead of you asking how my week was you wanna sit up & argue once again about the most stupidest shit

"I just finished up my first week of college classes & instead of you asking how my week was you wanna sit up & argue once again about the most stupidest shit."

I said to Duke who was on the other end of my phone annoying the shit outta me.

Some how the photo of Ja & I dancing had gotten back to him & he wasn't to happy about it.... Like I give a fuck especially when he do way worse to me.

I take one picture with a dude & now this nigga chest hurt.

PLEASE

"Fuck is you talking about Dess. He had his whole arm around your waist & you was looking up at him like you wanted to fuck or something."

"So you got all that out of a picture?"

"You really playing on my top... you been at school for like two weeks & already you all over dudes like you single."

"Might as well be & It was a fucking picture. I don't even know dude like that. We was literally just hyping each other up off rap songs , I didn't twerk on him or anything."

"Ion know what you did."

"You finna piss me off." I said rubbing my temples "You can go & make videos having girls all over you, you getting they numbers & all the other shit you be doing but just as soon as I even snap a simple picture with a nigga your damn chest cave in.. miss me with that."

"Man Shawty If you wanna be looked at like a hoe then that's on you." He said catching me completely off guard

"A hoe?! Who the fuck... You know what, you got it Duke. I'm done with this conversation cause you really got me fucked up. Dumb ass nigga." I said hanging up my phone

"Nigga's really stupid as fuck." I said to myself going into my messages so I could reply back to the groupchat that Jayda had made at the beginning of the week with us, Lay Lay & Leah.

We had all grown closer over the last two weeks, the way we vibed together you would think we've all been friends way before now

gang 4real.🧡🤞🏾

4LIFER.❤️🤞🏾
We made it through the first week of classes !

😩 Almost thought I wasn't going to make it.

Leah.🤎
😂😂 Me too Dess !

Lay-Lay.🧡
It couldn't have been that bad now y'all two.😂

4LIFER.❤️🤞🏾
OVER DRAMATIC AF 😂😂

Nawl, It wasn't that bad 😂 but still.

4LIFER.❤️🤞🏾
What y'all got plan for today?

Probably finna take a nap.