20.2

Making my way inside the Airbnb, I heard soft music playing turning the corner to see Dess laying face down getting a massage from the masseuse that I had booked earlier

Making my way over towards them I quietly thanked her, giving her a tip since I had already paid before sending her on her way

Picking up where she had left off, I continue rubbing the oil up & down Dess back eventually ending up down by her butt massaging it as well.

"You fuckin done yo." I said slapping her bare ass

"OUCH.." She yelled out, kicking me right above my private area with her feet

"So you was just gone let shawty violate you like that, you wasn't even gone say shit bout her rubbing on your ass... that's the type of time you on?"

"Boy relax." She said laughing "I knew it was you."

"How?"

"I got a whiff of your cologne." She said sitting up on the side of the table, tying her robe around her " & plus your hands way more masculine than hers was."

"I bet.. I missed you today." I said standing in between her legs, giving her a kiss

"I missed you too." She said wrapping her arms around my neck as we shared another kiss "How was the school visit?"

"It was cool. I meet my coaches who imma be training with.. they showed me around, we chopped it up, shot a couple hoops.. regular shit."

"You could've woke me up."

"Didn't think you wanted to come."

"I would've." She said getting down from the massage table making her way into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge

"You opened your gifts? You fuckin with em?"

"Yes.. I loved them." She said smiling leaning up against the island "That Polaroid camera gone come in handy on our girls trip along with my LV crossbody & matching sandals. Thank you."

"No problem... I seen that shit & instantly thought about you."

"Awww.. now I gotta go shopping for you."

"Nawl.. youn gotta get me nothing, seeing you smile is more than enough for me."

"I'm definitely getting you something.. giving gifts to the people I love & care about is one of my love languages.. my other one is quality time."

"Oh so you love me?" I asked her smirking

"Anyways." She said grinning from ear to ear

"Nawl don't try to change the subject.. say that shit with your chest."

"What's your love language?" She asked

"You."

"I'm being serious Ja."