27.

"Aww, Look at your little pudge

"Aww, Look at your little pudge." I said to Jayda, watching her on FaceTime as she rubbed over her growing belly

" I said to Jayda, watching her on FaceTime as she rubbed over her growing belly

She was officially 15 weeks & starting to show.

"Our stinky is in there."

"I know right... still can't believe that I'm bout to be somebody's mom, Like I'm really bout to be responsible for my own little human Dess."

"That's crazzzyyyyy. You went from being a bad bitch to a MILF in a matter of months."

"I can't stand you hoe." She said dying laughing "I'll forever be a bad bitch though, know that."

"Bad bitch pushing a stroller, we love to see it."

"You get on my nerves so bad." She said chuckling "When you coming home? I miss you, You been in Memphis boo'd up with that man for almost a month I know, it's time to come up for some air now though."

"Bitch please." I said playful rolling my eye "I was actually gone come this weekend but the Grizzlies suppose to be hosting a ladies night event for all the wives & girlfriends of the players so Leah & I gone go to that.. I'll definitely be home next week though, I got content to shoot & I need to get my life together before this trip." I said, referring to the surprise birthday trip to Maldives that I had plan for Ja

"I wanna go." She said pouting

"Soon as you drop you know we planning another girls trip."

"I'm thinking Antigua, that can be my push gift from you hoes."

"A push gift, ain't that the child's father job."

"No bitch, imma need something from everybody." She said making me laugh "Ion know why you laughing, I'm dead ass."

"I know & that's why it's so funny.. I got you though best."

"You spoke to Lay today?"

"Yeah.. I checked up on her earlier, she's in good spirits."

"That's Good.. I'm still in shock about her & Tap calling it quits... shit really came outta no where."

"Me too. But from my understanding it was a mutual agreement. He's moving out here to Memphis & neither wanted to do long distance." I said shrugging my shoulders "I feel like it was more so of him though, she just agreed to it."

"Basically."

"But at least he was man enough to break it off before playing in her face... Cause that's a different type of hurt."

"You know I know."

"Yeah.. but anywaysssss, we need a self care day when I come home. Me, you, Lay & Leah."

"Say less, you know I'm down.. Imma scheduled this thing for us to go find out the gender too."

"You not 5 months yet." I informed her

"I know that, but I'll be 16 weeks next week & I found this place that we can go & find out early."

"Is it legit Jayda?"

"Yes. I've read all the reviews & everything. I need you there with me cause Baby on tour, he pissed that I'm tryna find out without him but I can't wait, I'm to thirsty to know the gender."

"You & me both." I said laughing "Gone & book it. What you hoping for?"

"I want a girl but honestly it really doesn't matter."

"I want you to have a boy.. have you thought of any names yet?"

"Not really I just know that if it's a boy Baby want him to have the same middle name as him & Jason."

"Dominique please." I said looking up towards the door as Ja made his way inside the apartment

"Fuck I'm tired." He said taking a seat beside me on the couch "Can you please give me a massage later." He asked, laying back on the couch

"Yeah."

"What up Jay.. how my Godbaby?" He asked her, turning my phone towards him

"Good. Forever got me somewhere snacking."

"Shit you was snacking before you got pregnant."

"Fuck you Ja." She said flicking him off

"Love you sis... you cooked today?" He asked me

"No, you said we was going out for dinner tonight remember?"

"Oh shoot. We gone have to reschedule that, I'm going out with the fellas tonight.. I got a hosting."

"When you start hosting Ja?" Jayda asked him

"Shit since these people start paying me 10 racks to pop out."

"Okay Big Memphis.. I can't wait to come out for your first game, you gone have to show me around.. even though I'll probably be big as a house by then."

"I gotcha."

"I'm still on the fact that this like your third time canceling on me this week." I said, irritated

"Don't even trip, imma make it up to you."

"You said that last time & the time before that too."

"I'm not bout to argue with you Destiny." He said standing from the couch

"I'm not arguing, I'm just saying."

"You got it." He said walking off towards the bedroom

"It's like your whole mood just changed... you good?"

"I'm cool.. imma just call you back later."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too best." I said before ending the FaceTime call, going to my doordash app to order me some food