14.

"Finally, back together again

"Finally, back together again. Ion think nobody understand how bad I missed my girls." Leah said laying across the bottom of my bed

"We missed you too pooh." Lay Lay spoke, laying across the bed as well scrolling through tik tok

"Real bad." I said, putting my clothes away

"Where Jayda ass?" Leah asked "Cause I got a bone to pick with you hoes."

"Last I talked to her she was heading to a business meeting for her brand. What you got a bone to pick with us about?" I asked her

"I seen where y'all hoes was up in compound lit as fuck on New Years without me & ion like that."

"Lit ain't the word. Baby we had a fucking ball do you hear me." Lay Lay said

"Yeah that shit was a movie." I spoke "You missed it, but we running that shit back again real soon... Jayda tapping into her hosting bag, whenever she get booked again I already told her we in there."

"Bet, I'm not missing out no more... what else y'all do besides party during the break?"

"Well I spent my first Christmas in South Carolina with Tap & his family." Lay lay spoke

"Okay.. how was that for you?" Leah asked

"It was good. I already knew his family so it wasn't awkward or anything.. this was just my first time spending a holiday with them. I really enjoyed them, what you do?"

"Mainly hair." Leah laughed "Once my old clients found out I was back home they was booking appointments left & right."

"As they should've... how are things with you & Jaren? Y'all still going strong."

"Yes ma'am... waiting on him to get back on campus right now so I can see him."

"Okay. I'm show waiting on Tap to arrive." Lay said as they both shared a laugh "My man, My man, my man. Love myself some him."

"Exactly... Dess." Leah said

"What's up?"

"You show is quiet, what you do during the break?"

"Helped my parents get settled into they new spot here, hung out with Lay & Jayda, shook a little ass, took pictures for my brand deals & worked on my podcast." I said taking a seat on the bed

"You forgot collect numbers at the club." Lay added

"That too."

"Oh that's what we doing?... You hit any of them up?"

"Nah.. don't really care too either." I said shrugging my shoulders "I'm not really looking for nothing right now."

"Why?" She asked "You waiting on Ja?"

"No."

"Have y'all spoke any during the break?"

"Kinda but not really. I was on FaceTime with Niya & his parents day of Christmas they were thanking me for the gifts, he walked in said what's up, thanked me for the chain, I thanked him for my gifts & that was it."