18.

"You got March Madness & right after that we gotta get you straight into training camp for the drafts

"You got March Madness & right after that we gotta get you straight into training camp for the drafts." My agent Jim said as I sat outside the gym on the phone with him while watching Dess workout from afar

" My agent Jim said as I sat outside the gym on the phone with him while watching Dess workout from afar

"You projecting to be the number 1 draft pick. Scouts been looking at you since last year. Once we make the official announcement that you're entering I already know my phone is going to be ringing off the hook with teams tryna get you in for a workout. We not gone be able to make it to everybody's team workout but hopefully we can make it to most of them."

"Yeah.. as long as it's not back to back within the same day I think I'll be good. I'm tryna workout with at least 3 to 4 different teams a week."

"I'm thinking 3, cause you don't wanna tire yourself out. Also do you have any idea where you wanna train for your pre-draft workouts?"

"Yeah imma do my pre-draft workouts at IMG Academy In flordia & imma continue to train with my pops too."

"Okay sounds good. So We'll make the official announcement on April 3 once it comes out that you're entering I know alot of endorsements will be reaching out as well. 9 times outta 10 Nike gone raise they price because by you being number 1 they gone wanna keep you on board... I'm not gone lie though Ja, It's gone seem like a whole lot at first." He chucked "But I know you'll be able to do it kid. This literally what you been waiting on."

"This all I been waiting on."

"It's crunch time now."

"Already know.."

"Like always imma keep you & your family in the loop about everything & I'll probably be calling you back some time next week."

"Alright big dog, appreciate you." I said before ending the call heading inside the gym "Damn girl that thang thanging." I said walking up behind Dess smacking her ass

" I said walking up behind Dess smacking her ass