35.

Liked by envy

Liked by envy.kristen, kianna.j and 64,920 others
theshaderoom Someone may be in big trouble down at Club Lust after photos emerged early today of Grizzles point gurad Jamorant inside of what appears to be a vip room getting a lap dance. Jamorant is said to have blew over at least 50k in tips.

Roomies let us know down in the comments below how you feel about these photos being leaked.

view all 2,530 comments

sincerely_chay Nigga's really ain't shit bruh.

lilduval  That's an invasion of that man privacy. I hope he sue whoever put this out.

lifewith_siar 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️come one now Ja.

lildt_3 He just having fun. Ion see nothing wrong. 🤷🏾‍♀️

londen_chanel they definitely fucked. Poor Dess.🥺

theyhate_tay How you get em, is how you lose em. That's that karma for her ass.😂😂

- jaydacheaves @theyhate_tay KARMA?! Oh bitch please, you lied about being pregnant with Ja's baby & he caught up with your ass.. Let's talk about it!

- jaydacheaves @theyhate_tay & he broke it off with you wayyyy before they ever even started messing around so please don't get on here tryna do a thing about my bestfriend. I'll take it there with anybody about Dess cause she literally mind her business & don't bother nobody!

- theyhate_tay @jaydacheaves Girl fuck you & her. You worried bout me when your bd around here fucking the whole Atlanta. 😂

- jaydacheaves @theyhate_tay & you worried bout my bd when you didn't even know who yours was.😂🤦🏾‍♀️ & That's all y'all weird as hoes ever can say.😂😂 idgaf, that's not my nigga!

- theyhate_tay @jaydacheaves Go check on your bestie babes, she needs you. 😂😂😂

-jaydacheaves @theyhate_tay OH BEST TO BELIEVE WE GOT HER. SHE GOOD, KNOW THAT! 😘

misscarter_ The day a nigga get on the internet & play with me like this is the day his mama better be preparing her black dress.

dymondsimone She on live right now. She said Ja gave her & her friends courtside tickets to the Knick's vs. Grizzles game last week 🥴🤦🏾‍♀️

 Grizzles  game last week 🥴🤦🏾‍♀️