𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲; reunion in the market

Her next plan- uh destination.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁.

Yes. The Covent Garden Market. As someone who had been interested in flowers and herbs and studied it her whole life. She figured she could buy some for decorations in her boring, plain bedroom.

She ran her way to the market, giggling on the way, clutching onto her hat and dress. She arrived in time and looked around, her gaze widened at the sight of the flowers. Many different types of flowers were in the market.

She giggles softly as children running past her, she adjusted her hat and went for the tulips and daffodils

Tulips and daffodils are highly valued for their bold splashes of color in the spring. Growing them together will extend the early flowering season well into late spring. Tulips are an excellent flower for beds or borders and many daffodils are especially suited for grassy areas.

Little did she knew that, a young woman dressed in plain pink was on her way searching for the young lady.

"I want four yellow flowers, two blue and a red one." A familiar voice spoke behind her as she turned around curiously.

Enola Holmes.

Annette's expression was serious. But Enola liked how it softened slightly when she looked at her.

"I don't care about the breed. Any flower will do. And why are you wearing that hat. It looks ridiculous. Take it off." She shrugged. "What are you doing here?" smiled Annette. "Why, if you're passionate about flowers, would you come to London?" asked Enola.

"Because I can be lost here. And I'm on a disguise, actually." Annette answered. "And yet I found you." Enola tilted her head. Annette hummed, "I'm impressed, young detective."

"But why have you done so?" asked Annette. Enola doesn't answer, instead she stared at Annette with a knowing look.

Annette squinted her eyes, "You're here for the money. They've offered a reward." "Have they?" Enola gasp, turning away. "I didn't know.. Well, I must tie you up and claim it!" Annette gasped at Enola's action: grabbing her shoulder and pushing her slightly, startling her. Annette scoffed and rolled her eyes as Enola laughs, letting her go.

"Stars and garters, are you really so ridiculous? Enola giggles. Annette slowly looks up at the girl, nervous hinted in her eyes.

"I've come here because I've grown to like you more in your absence, and because, as it turns out, your life is still in danger." Enola exclaimed.

"What's made you like me more?" She flirt, picking out pink rose.

"Really," Enola's mouth gaped, "That is your question? Not "who's trying to kill me?" Annette didn't respond, handing Enola the pink rose, slightly smirk. She takes it and stared at Annie with a smile.

"Alright. Here's a real question: how have you survived this long when you're so violently self-destructive?" said Annette, sarcastically.

Enola rolled her eyes and walk away, Annette trailing behind her. "I found your flower pressings. They were quite beautiful. I don't give a fig about flowers, of course." Enola tossed the pink rose besides her.

"That's because you're ignorant." Annette batted her eyes. "Ignorant, how dare you?" Enola scolded. Annette smirked, "Ignorant and willfully so."

"You could change your mind about a girl." said Enola. "I'm not a girl. I'm a woman." Annette smirks, posing herself into a proper look. "You're a woman when I tell you, you're a woman." Enola scoffed. Annette smiled, shrugging.