#ZGDXHeadQuarters

I sat in the car, staring out the window. Why did Cheng invite me onto his team? Wasn't it all fine just two days ago? Their Topsolo disappeared, and I just got off a call from Rui to where I was. What is going on? I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up immediately when the car jerked to a stop. My head was spinning. I had motion sickness, if I drove for more than an hour (exactly what happened.) I got off, and pulled my small bag behind me. I found someone outside, who had been face-slammed by the door. 

"Lu Si Cheng did it, huh? You must be Tong Yao. I'm Lee Chen." I called out to her, and she suddenly turned, almost tripping. She was typing something on her phone. Her cat meowed at me. So she had a pet? I knew Cheng's dislike for pets. I had a feeling it was going to be interesting.

"Oh! Um, yes. I am Tong Yao, and this is Biscuit (Da Bing). You should be the new Topsolo? I'm the midsolo. Nice to meet you." She bowed, and I lightly laughed. 

"What were you doing, anyway? On your phone, I mean." I asked curiously, and she showed me her phone. I stifled a laugh as I read the message.

"Just sending a blog to everyone about how Lu Si Cheng slammed the door in my face. I see a lot of comments hating on me, but some also defending me." I was impressed by her sense of self-confidence. There was a hint of arrogance, and ego, but in our career we learn to live with it. We have to.

"That happens to all of us. They never believe in you. Lu Si Cheng is popular. He's a jerk, too. I knew him years ago. Still the same, I see." I deeply sighed. I had a headache from the drive, and I just didn't want to talk to him. I'm also pretty sure it wasn't Si Cheng/Cheng who even invited me for the contract I already signed, probably Rui or Yu Ming. 

Anyway, Rui opened the door, mumbled a 'sorry, he can't be controlled.. he didn't recognize you..', and led us to the sitting room. The minute we entered, he shot Tong Yao a glare. 

"Delete it." He said, in a cold, clear voice. He continued browsing Weibo though, like it was completely normal. A jerk, as I said. 

 "No." She curtly replied. She returned his look back to him. He raised his eyebrows carefully. Then his eyes shifted to her cat. He stared at her. The cat glared at him, and then stared into non-existent space, curling on Yao's shoulder. (BTW, I call Tong Yao either Yao or Smiling.)

"Why is that furry beast here? Rui?" He asked, and looked at poor Rui. He shook himself out of the trance, and shrugged. He looked back at Yao. I left, to check out the gaming section. I also examined the kitchen, but could still hear the words being said. Wow, I thought. They really need to install soundboards in their walls.

"He said no one had cat allergies." She folded her arms, and her cat climbed down. It sat at her feet. It meowed cutely, as I came back to the gaming section. I took a random chair, and sat down. I turned it around to watch the C-Drama going on. Popcorn was needed to make it really good, which sadly I didn't bring. Remind me next time.

"He was wrong. It shouldn't be here." Cheng pointed to the aquarium behind him. His pet fish, Cheng, Si Cheng, and Lu Si Cheng, swam around happily. They had quite the attention on the Internet.. plus the memes. 

"He. Biscuit is a male, okay? Can I call you Cheng?" She quickly said, and I finally paid some of my time to this conversation. I was too busy looking at the trophy section behind Yao, with the picture-frames and medals. I remember when the old team was like that..

"Calling me Cheng and your cat are completely unrelated questions. But fine. Rui, show her to her seat. Chen, I need to talk to you." He said, standing up. That's my cue.. I guess.