Jealousy, Jealousy~

Rui barged into the room. "Time's up! We have to.. wait a second. First a bouquet, then snacks? That was only a ten-minute break! What, are you planning a party here?"

"Our Top and Bot are too attractive." Yao face-palmed, dramatically sighing. "The ships may be changing course." She whispered to K, who silently nodded in agreement.

"I think the chips were bought directly from heaven," Chen said, letting out a sigh of happiness. "Heaven, huh?" He asked, giving Chen such a cold glare. That made her offer him chips, which he promptly refused. He had now shifted his attention to his phone.

"What's going on?" Rui asked to the others, keeping his voice low. It was the first time he had seen Chen so happy. "It seems FNC's Jungler may become our son-in-law." Ming said, glancing at Chen. "The chips seem to be a betrothal gift." Chubby said. Cheng forced himself to not turn and rebuke the former. "Self-control is important." He mumbled to himself, exhaling.

"Kun? Is he.. courting Chen?" Rui asked, unintentionally making the Captain cough. Chen stopped herself from choking on a chip. The tables had turned. "If he is, he's doing it wrong! During the match, he stopped at the mid-lane and killed our daughter mercilessly! Yet, he still wants to marry her?!
The romance between you pro-gamers is strange!"

"As your Captain.." Chen started, immediately interrupted by Chen. "What?"
"I advise you stay away from Kun." He snapped, earning a scoff from Chen.
"Why? The chips he got me were amazing." She retorted, narrowing her eyes. Was this revenge for his sweets? (For reference, see previous chapters. She gave his candy to Rui.)

"Someone's jealous~! I can taste.. the bitterness." Chubby sang. "So, so bitter!" Yao added, pretending to cough. Cheng stood up, and suddenly left the room.
"You all are nothing but scandalmongers." Ming said, in a disdainful tone. In reality, he was enjoying the conversation as well.

"Anyway, get up! It's time to go play!" Rui said, clapping.

---------

"Another win for ZGDX!"
The crowd burst into applause. Fan started chanting 'Chessman' and 'Chidi', 'Smiling' and 'Pang'. Team Arashi wasn't bitter about their loss either, and applauded the victors.
The teams shook hands, and the members got a few minutes to talk. Chen and Yao were congratulated for their first season's success, all while recieving glances from certain people. Hang-suk kept his focus on Chen, not looking away for even a second.

After the show of goodwill was over, the winning team lined up on the main stage, and bowed.
Chen stood between Chubby and Cheng, not wanting to disrupt Yao and K's conversation. While leaving the stage, she tripped. Chen closed her eyes, waiting for her fall.
"Pay attention to where you walk." A voice whispered to her, smiling. A genuine smile, with a teasing tone.
Cheng had almost fully picked her up.
"Y-Yah, Cheng-ah.. Let me go! Everyone's watching!" Chen replied, still in Cheng's arms. He had caught her before she could fall.

As this occurred, the crowd murmured, watching the scene intently.
"What, are you doing?! Trying to carry the princess? The crowd's watching!" Chubby whispered, in panic. "I am holding someone, but I'm not sure if it's a princess.." Cheng said, holding back his laughter. The thought itself was funny to him. He knew that Chen would rather have been the dragon in the story, than the princess.

"That's not the point! Let me go! This is not good for PR! They're gonna make a scandal out of this! Let me go, right now! Are you even listening, Cheng?!" Chen whispered, in disbelief, shock and despair. She had lost the confidence to yell at him.

He gently let her go, enjoying the flustered expression on her face. Her face flushed a light pink, in sheer embarrassment. Chen was still in shock. She could only stare at Cheng, who looked down at her, amused at her reaction.